Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Best of Christmas in the Northwest
Format: Audio CD|Change

on February 8, 2016
Really, the music isn't that good, but the nostalgia inspired by a few of the songs is well worth the price of this album!
From a Seattle boy now living in Chicago, who sometimes misses Christmas in the great Northwest
on April 30, 2018
Item was damaged and need immediate replacement. This was a gift. Anyway that this can be redelivered by Tuesday am? Please respond ASAP!!! Thanks!!
on December 12, 2012
Love this album...it includes the best of the local "Christmas in the Northwest" artists and holiday songs I grew up with including Tim Noah, Ann & Nancy Wilson from Heart, etc. "Merry Wet Seattle Christmas" is hilarious if you were in Seattle during the grunge era...might not be as appealing if you don't understand the context.
on December 10, 2012
I love this album and have since I was a kid. I love all of these CD's but this one is my favorite over all.
on January 13, 2008
This is one of the better Christmas CD's out there. My Mom found it at Ernst (when it was still in business) and we've had it ever since. I lost mine in a move and I finally was able to replace it. It's a great mix of songs that you don't hear everyday and original songs. If you buy one Christmas CD this should be the one.
2 people found this helpful
on January 12, 2008
Can't go wrong on the earlier Christmas in the Norhtwest music. Great fund raiser as well for the Children's Hospital.
on January 18, 2007
Beautiful music for a beautiful place. The "best of" is true... this one is great!
One person found this helpful