Best Dog Nail Clippers and Trimmer - For Professional Pet Grooming. Nail File Included, Razor Sharp Blades, Safety Guard to Prevent Overcutting Nails, Non Slip Ergonomic Handles, Safe, At Home Dog Grooming - By Paw2Paw
- HIGH GRADE VETERINARY APPROVED 3.5mm THICK STAINLESS STEEL - Trims Medium to Large Dog's Nailse grip to greatly reduce the risk of injuries when cutting your pets claws. Never overcut again.
- POWERFUL ACTION ASSURES A CLEAN CUT EVERY TIME. Highest Quality, Will Stay Sharp For Years of Worry Free Use - Will Ensure 1000's of Clean, Sharp Cuts. Convenient Home grooming - Saving on Those Expensive Veterinary and Pet Grooming Visits
- BUILT IN SAFETY GUARD PREVENTS CUTTING TOO DEEP Into The Quick of The Nail. Allows a Maximum of 3mm of Nail to be Cut.
- COMFORTABLE, ERGONOMIC NON SLIP HANDLES For Good Steady Grip, Helps Prevent Accidental Cuts.
- ORDER NOW! WORRY FREE! Paw2Paw offers a BETTER than money back guarantee, if there is any issue with your product for any reason, no questions asked, you will receive a FULL REFUND & RECEIVE A NEW ONE.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
YOU be the professional.Tired of paying huge veterinary and grooming bills?
Not enough time to visit the groomers for just a trim?
Here’s your solution: With Paw2Paw’s veterinary approved, high quality, easy to use pet nail clippers, you become the professional with just your first trim!
Keep your pet happy & healthy!- Trimming your pets nails will prevent them from any nail ripping/breaking injuries.
- Keeping your pets nails trimmed will result in them being more agile and mobile.
- Well-manicured nails will also prevent injury to you from their “pawing” affection.
Quality & safety delivered.- Designed with strong 3.5-mm stainless steel blades to cut through nails cleanly and easily with the first cut. Which ensures that you never do uneven cuts that can lead to breakage.
- Ergonomically designed with comfortable non-slip handles which allows you to keep the clipper safely within your grasp.
- Integrated safety stop, which serves as a quick sensor that greatly reduces the risk of cutting nails too short and injuring your dog by cutting into the quick.
BONUS: Free nail file included, stores compactly and easily into the handle of the nail clipper.
Paw2Paw's Guarantee:Paw2Paw offers a better than money back guarantee, if there is any issue with your product for any reason, no questions asked, you will receive a FULL REFUND & GET A NEW ONE.
Buy now and start keeping your pet even happier!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Halo Brands||LePet||Amzlen|
|Item Dimensions||3.6 x 8.1 x 0.8 in||3.39 x 8.11 x 1.02 in||2.36 x 6.1 x 0.8 in||2.2 x 6.5 x 0.4 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I can't say that Leroy was thrilled to have his nails clipped, but I can say that once cornered he did stop the struggle and I was able to safely and effectively clip his long nails down - he is mostly indoors and doesn't get to wear down his nails on concrete pavers or the like, as some dogs do.
The clippers worked really well and the safety guard gives you a good point of guidance to know how far to go when clipping, to avoid cutting the tender toes!!
The only downside I found was the little nail file, nicely presented tucked away in one of the handles, so very convenient, although not very effective. It is just too flat and thin to do much to Leroy's large and thick nails.
Luckily, the nails cut across quite cleanly, and there was minimal rough edges left to even need filing. His daily walks on the concrete sidewalks are enough to just smooth off these edges.
Overall, an easy to grip, easy to use set of clippers, and as long as you have a cooperative pooch, I am sure you will find these well worth the price for their good performance.
I feel like the nail file for my large dogs is kinda meh. I used it but it wasnt really big enough to do a good job and it was kinda small and awkward to hold with the big dog toes, convenient in the handle but I might pick up a bigger one somewheres.
The clippers do look of good quality, the rubber handle is nice. I have small hands and it wasnt difficult to grasp. They werent puny like some other clippers you get.
I am eager to see if they stay sharp after a few trims with these thick nails we have here.
So far not regretting this purchase.
I have used the clippers three times so far and I find the guide very helpful and have not cut into the quick because of it. My pup was as skittish as I was the first time and I have found the easiest way to clip her nails is while she is standing. I slide the clipper right under the nail and quickly cut firmly. One of her nails did fray some, but I'm not sure if that was user error by squeezing it too slowly. Overall for the price and ease of use, I find it to be a good product. I should mention I have a one year old black lab/plot hound mix with strong blank nails.