Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Prophets of Rage PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 149 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 168 reviews
on April 11, 2017
I love this author's books, however the "lift the flap" is more like "lift the page." Her other books are more fun for my toddler because there are smaller sections you can lift.
on March 28, 2017
This is a cute book to use as a prop for a new baby announcement. It has a large print from cover for photos. The text inside is good, keeps the little one's interest.
on June 1, 2017
I bought this for big brother expecting a baby sister. I assumed the baby in the book would be genderless, just "baby". Some pages have a baby brother and others having a baby sister....very confusing for young children who are already confused.
on June 13, 2017
This is a very cute book that encourages the older daughter to be proud of growing up.
Thank goodness for that!
It has been a help for me!
on August 22, 2017
My grand daughter loves this book and can't wait for her baby brother to arrive!
on May 19, 2011
I bought a number of books for my 2year old in preparation for our new baby, but this one has been the best. It's not dippy, drippy sentimental, and doesn't use euphemisms that sail over a 2 year old's head. Just a few simple, concret examples of what big sister can do that baby cannot in the areas of potty, dressing, eating, etc. I waited until the baby was 4 months old and for the big sister to master some of the examples in the book before breaking it out. It's been on the must read list every night and the big sister frequently just carries it around the house while engaged in other play. She is very proud to be doing the things that big sisters can do. I think this is perfect for a 2-3 year age gap and could spread a little further. We've loved our other Katz books, as well. Our big sister has memorized each big sister task and we "read" it together which is even more fun.
on August 15, 2017
Very cute book. I read it to my son while I was pregnany
on January 24, 2016
My son loves this. After reading about three times, he'd already memorized a lot of it (which makes him even more enthusiastic about reading it). And, he has "learned" some things about babies in the process -- will tell us about big boy underwear and how abides drink milk and can't talk etc. Our second hasn't arrived yet, but this seems like a good book for helping prepare toddlers for becoming big siblings.
on August 15, 2017
friend's shower
on April 24, 2016
This is age appropriate for up to age 3 I would say. I bought it so my son wouldn't feel left out that his sister was getting a whole bunch of books to prepare her for the baby and all though it is very cute it really isn't age appropriate for him at 4, he is very bored by it. It is well written and well illustrated as most of her books just for a younger child.