Industrial Deals Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on June 23, 2015
This product has good information but it isn't a book. It is a magazine like pamphlet. I've seen other items like these in grocery stores for 99 cents.
Amazon is issuing me a full refund for my purchase. I thank amazon for having wonderful refund polices,for customers purchases. Sometimes items
aren't always what they appear to be such is the case with this item.
on December 7, 2015
The book is well written. However, additional time is required to see if the recommended 101 foods actually boost metabolism. Presently, I have a positive outlook about what I have read. The eye-catching title summarizes the purpose of the book, although the healthy woman, on the cover holding a large visual scale, does not have weight issues. The word "natural" and "best" are suspect. The FDA has not defined the meaning of "natural."
on August 20, 2015
It just lists foods to eat. Not how to prepare them or how they benefit you. I could find this online for free; hence the cheap price. Not even worth that.
on August 6, 2013
Would not call this a book. Small enough to put in a small purse on 4 1/2 inches by 7 inches. You can find all information in this small book on line. Only 38 pages of information, other pages a health disclaimer and introduction. I should of spent my money more wisely. My fault not reading all reviews and looking closer. Giving it two stars because the information in the small page mini book has foods that will boost metabolism.
on May 15, 2014
The listing of the 101 best foods included what each food item did in terms of benefiting your body. I will reference this book often.
on August 3, 2017
I guess I already knew the info. Good though.
on December 13, 2014
Many folks will know a lot of what this book contains but a lot of it was new to me. If you're not in the whole health movement but wanting to learn then like me you will probably find this book very interesting.
on December 19, 2012
Not happy with how the information is laid out, and it really was not very helpful at all. I actually ended up deleting it from my Kindle.
on January 28, 2014
I chose this rating because it held my interest. Not too much new. However it is a book one can pick up an dput down and I did find some helpful items at a low price for this time book.
on June 19, 2014
there si absolutely nothing new in this book that you have not already heard on talk shows, magazines or just EDR talk. Basicaly, eat vegetables and voila, you have your 101 best foods!