Consider this available item
Best Garden Clippers - Titanium & Teflon Coated Blades - Traditional Bypass Pruning Shears. Garden Scissors With Anti Slip Ergonomic Rotating Handle. Garden Tool Avoids Carpal Tunnel & Blisters.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Prime Lifetime warranty on Till Harvest's Gentle Giant Bypass Pruner: "Makes pruning so easy. Very well made. Feels comfortable in your hand and a good solid feel. Cuts clean. Glad I spent the money on this one." "This is the most perfect pruning shears I have ever used...and will continue to use." "I love this pruning shears. Very well built and cut branches easily. Thank you!"
- Fully hardened titanium-coated precision-ground steel trimmer blade stays sharp through heavy use
- Ideal for cutting or snipping stems and light branches comfortably cutting 3/4 inch diamater
- Longer lasting scalpel-sharp blade saves you money with every precision cut
- BEST holiday stocking stuffer gift for the gardener in your life.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Till Harvest's Traditional Bypass Clippers are designed to smoothly cut through stems and branches.
- Ergonomic, cushioned handles reduce hand stress and joint pressure
- Titanium-coated steel blade moves smoothly and resists rust
- Unique auto-rotating handle decreases fatigue and lessens wrist wear
- Adjustment mechanism allows for rapid hand size adjustment – without tools
A Must Have For Every Gardener
Just a few of the reasons pruning is essential to the health of your plants:
1. To remove diseased parts of the plant
2. To maintain plants shape
3 To increase yield
4. To stimulate growth
Poor pruning can have an adverse effect on plant growth. Follow these tips to properly prune your plants:
- Choose the correct pruning device.
- Cut at a 45º angle to avoid water staying on the cut surfaces of the plant.
- Cut just above the dormant bud of a plant’s branch.
- Know the correct season to prune each plant. Some plants are best cut during the summer months, while others better cope being pruned in cooler weather.
Compare with similar items
Corona BP 3180D Forged Classic Bypass Pruner with 1 Inch Cutting Capacity, 1", Red
Felco F-2 068780 Classic Manual Hand Pruner, F 2
Fiskars Steel Bypass Pruning Shears (91095935J)
Power Drive Ratchet Anvil Hand Pruning Shears - 5X More Cutting Power Than Conventional Garden Tree Clippers.
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Equinox International|