|Fits as expected||
Best Gel Insoles - Unlike Any Other Gel Inserts, Unique Patented Technology Create The Best Massaging Gel Insoles, Guaranteed to Help Relieve Plantar Fasciitis Pain, Classic Unisex Insoles by Airfeet
|Price:||$39.95 - $44.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Durable fabric outer surface
- Fabric sole
- IDEAL INSOLES FOR ALL USES – STANDING, WALKING & SPORTS – These gel insoles for men or women are unisex insoles for all occasions. They’re great insoles for running, they’re unbelievably effective insoles for standing and they’re perfect insoles for walking too! No matter what, you’ll always want these shoe inserts in!
- SUPER THIN INSOLES FIT ANY SHOE, SANDAL OR FLIP-FLOP- Thick as a few coins (2mm), they fit the shoes you already have. Despite the thin size these massaging gel inserts are very effective and require NO special sizing or fitting. Just select your size range now and trim to fit. The strap cut-out hole makes them perfect sandal insoles too!
- AIRFEET CLASSIC MENS / WOMENS INSOLES COME WITH A 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE & 1 YEAR WARRANTY – Try them risk free for 30 days. 12-Month Replacement Warranty. 2-3 Year Life Expectancy. The AirFeet Classic shock absorbing insoles meet the same shock attenuation standards as Military Footwear. Coated in antibacterial spray for a lasting odor free insoles.
- TACKLE FOOT, BACK, KNEE & HIP PAIN – Other gel shoe insoles are static, but the fluid gel inside our glycerin gel inserts uses a dynamic action that moves & adapts instantly to where the most pressure is, delivering foot pain relief by instantly moving to the source of pressure, also reducing shock that travels up the body. This same dynamic action makes them perfect arch support insoles.
- PLANTAR FASCIITIS PAIN RELIEF TREATMENT – You’ll think of these as the ultimate heel pain insoles & arch pain insoles as they relieve your foot pain like no others can. Every step simulates plantar fasciitis exercises acting like a foot massager when you walk or stand. Replace your Plantar fasciitis orthotics inserts with Airfeet or even use them at the same time.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
WHY AIRFEET IS DIFFERENT AND BETTER THAN OTHER INSOLES AND ORTHOTICS:
All other insoles are static, NOT dynamic, like Airfeet, & this is a significant difference that completely changes the way our insoles work and the reason they’re so much better than standard gel or other insoles. They feel weird at first, but soon enough after you adjust to the stimulating, dynamic action, you’ll find it’s the Best Weird You’ve Ever Felt.
AirFeet insoles adjust in micro-seconds moving the gel fluid to the areas on your foot needed most. The Dynamic Active Gel technology in AirFeet actually DISPERSES energy instead of attempting to absorb it, which is the best way to take it away from your feet and body.
AirFeet insoles have a superior lifespan of 2 to 3 years because of the way they function. They do not compact or loose their effectiveness over time, like all other insoles which usually last a few months at best.
Other insoles are so thick they cause your shoes to fit too tightly but Airfeet insoles are so thin that any shoe you have will fit without much or any adjustment. You can even use the inserts that came with your shoes or other orthotics simultaneously with our insoles without adverse effect.
More than support & shock absorption, they stimulate the entire foot for increased blood flow & unmatched comfort, and provides superior relief from other ailments such as Flat Feet, Poor Circulation, Joint Pain, Heel Pain, Arch Support & Lower Back Pain.
Unisex in design, they're ingeniously designed to work with sandals and flip-flops simply by cutting the slit to the sandal strap hole.
CORE FEATURES & ATTRIBUTES:
Suitable for ALL AGES & genders. Effective for short or long periods of use in all conditions. Enhances muscle and ligament stimulation not provided by static orthotics or other insoles. Machine washable for ease of care.
Polyurethane body. Polyester Fabric. Non-Toxic Glycerine Liquid Filled.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00EUI1X2W
- Item model number: AF01
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 28, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- After you wear them for about a week you will notice a difference and you feet will feel better.
- Works better than any off the shelf product I have tried. (Have tried many)
- They just don't last. Three months is the longest a pair has lasted for me. Again, I only wear them at work.
- Lack of durability. When these give out your sock, foot and inner shoe will be coated in a greasy, clear substance. It takes several days to get it out of your shoe.
- Company response to warranty claim. I have mailed back several pairs to the companies P.O. box for warranty replacement only to have the box returned to me after a week because no one picked up the mail at the post office. Then it's on to leaving messages and Twitter. (To be fair, I did get replacement inserts after four months of messages).
- Price. $48+ for a pair of inserts? Not at this quality level.
If air feet sold for $15 or $20 dollars a pair I really wouldn't be as concerned. When your putting down close to $50 a pair and you only get three months use, that's a problem.
Again, when they are new they work great. Does this mean I will stop using them? No. Does this mean I am actively looking for something better? Absolutely.
Product is awesome once you get used to them