Best Gifts for Men - Designer Sports Watch in Stainless Steel
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The most UNIQUE and AMAZING designer watch available at this price - can't tell it apart from models costing hundreds or even $1000 more. If you are not ABSOLUTELY amazed, receive a full refund no questions asked!
- There is a REASON this is the #1 Gift for 2017. AMAZING IMPORTED QUALITY + RIGOROUS QUALITY TESTING & CONTROLS = THE BEST AND MOST RARE GIFT OF 2017. Lifetime Warranty and 100% Satisfaction or Money Back Guarantee.
- Designer Round Polished Stainless Steel Construction • coin-edge Bezel • Chrome Dial • Triple-row Link Bracelet • DESIGNER masculine sophistication Featuring a Versatile Heavy-Weight Masterpiece Replete with THE Best in patented Timepiece Technology. Elegant black faux leather case included and can double as a gift box.
- GORGEOUS Inset Cubic Zirconia and Crystals look just like real diamonds. Protective crystal dial window. Swiss Quartz movement with analog display. Fold-over push-button clasp with safety closure. Near Perfect Timekeeping losing less than a millisecond every year, Battery Included. Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
- ★★ LIMITED SUPPLY SALE ★★ ---------- Super Early Bird Pre-Christmas special ends within hours then price returns to $199.95. Order now and get it in time for Father's Day.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(1) It runs and looks OK.
(2) The steel band and the case are for a watch of that price ($29.99, not $250). Of course, as described, the tiny three needles/dials are fake.
(3) It is rather light (not heavy) and I like it.
(4) Band joints are mis-aligned.
(5) The control button (to adjust time) is somewhat bent.
(6) The needles and hour/minute marks are not properly aligned. Distances between hour/min marks are not same.
(7) I opened the back cover; and it is by no means close to my Seiko $120 Seiko.
(8) Wear it and you will find it is a cheap watch.
Saying that the list price is $250 is almost fraud! As a $29.99 product, it is OK. My 3-stars are from the fact that the actual price is $29.99, it runs, it looks good, and it is not heavy.
[August 10, 2015]
I previously gave 3 stars, but now I down-grade it to 1 star (or 0 star if such an option is available). After a couple of months, it does not function correctly. It randomly stops, and runs again after shaking. I first noticed it a couple of weeks ago ... Now, it happens very frequently. It is not a battery problem. I changed the battery, but still have the same problem. It is not absolutely useless. A watch with its life of a couple of months does not even deserve a penny!!!
Overall, a good replica of a costly watch. Will have to wait and see as to how it fares in the long run. Haven't started using it yet, as I have to adjust the links to make it fit my wrist. The watch comes in a large size, and you will have to adjust the links according to your wrist size. Will update my feedback once I have used it for a considerable amount of time.
Most recent customer reviews
Only a clock , the three little dials are fake and no calendar ... 😒