Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Best of
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:$9.99+ $3.99 shipping

on September 1, 1999
The music is great specially the song called "I Will survive", It makes me feel strong enough to get over almost any situation, It reminds me that I can do lot of things by myself and that I can do them alone. I would recommend this CD to anyone that likes dance music it's a real classic
on November 30, 1998
"I Will Survive" is is the best female be strong song of all time. My girlfriends and I will drop everything and sing whenever we hear this come on. The song is so uplifting. It is also the best dance song of all time. This song ROCKS! And, we are all 30 something professionals, not teenagers.
Gloria Gaynor is a Great Vocalist.I will Survive is a Classic Song.it is a Timeless Gem.also Her Version of The Jackson 5's Never Can Say GoodBye is done really Well By Her.Great Disc from a Great Vocalist.
on October 7, 2008
Gloria Gaynor released some great albums in the mid-to-late 1970s on the MGM and Polydor labels. This CD compilation is an excellent introduction to her music.

The version of "I Will Survive" included here is shortened and remixed from the original release. It's a great update of a classic song.

The songs do not match the listing according to Amazon.com. The program is as follows:

"I Will Survive" (shortented remix)
"(Let Me Know) I Have a Right"
"As Time Goes By"
"Can't Fight the Feeling"
"Never Can Say Goodbye"
"Goin' Out Of My Head"
"Anybody Wanna Party"
"The Luckiest Girl In the World"
"Casanova Brown"
"So Much Love"

Gaynor was renowned for releasing the first album ("Never Can Say Goodbye", MGM, 1975) that ran the songs continuously and was crowned "Queen of Disco." Her music pretty much followed the disco beat save the occasional ballad. I wish her early albums were available on CD, they were a lot of fun to listen to.
on December 23, 2012
I'd sell my soul to turn back time. The 70's and early 80's were GREAT. After that;everything from music to movies is and everything "ELSE" is complete garbage in THIS Country.
on March 1, 2014
It takes me back to when I was a young man and loved disco music and dancing. It brought back wonderful memories.
on April 10, 2013
full of great music. before this CD i only heard of i will survive. but lots of other greats lots to listen to.
on April 1, 1999
"I Will Survive" is a very good song.My teacher Ms. Kirkham plays that song all the time and it is what helped me get over my boyfriend Kevin.Gloria Gaynor is a great singer.Yes,I do like music other than today's type.I'm 13 and I love listening to my moms music.Kevin if you ever read this,I Will Survive.
on July 7, 2014
Thanks no issues. Good listening pleasure.
on February 10, 2016
I only bought it for one song.