Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $9.13 shipping
Best Home Fashion Thermal Insulated Blackout Curtains - Back Tab/ Rod Pocket - Beige - 52"W x 63"L - (Set of 2 Panels)
|Price:||$32.38 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Features an innovative triple weave fabric construction to block out sunlight and harmful UV rays. Insulates against the heat and cold, saving you money & energy. Laboratory-tested innovative fabric construction that insulates against the cold.
- Energy efficient, insulation, noise reduction, improve sleep, high quality.
- Header Size: 0.5 inches / Hem Size: 2 inches
- Features both back tab and rod pocket hanging styles for versatile styling. 100% polyester. NO tie backs included.
- Measurements: Panel (52" W x 63" L), Set (104" W x 63" L), Set includes two (2) machine washable curtain panels
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
- Leading seller of blackout curtains
- Over 10 million curtains sold since 2004
- All your needs will be met with our wide array of home decor products
Bring warmth & style to your home with high-quality insulated Blackout curtains
Keep your home decor under wraps with these thermal, insulated blackout curtains
Solid back tab blackout curtain.
- 100 Percent polyester
- 240 GSM
- Machine washable for easy care
- No still liners
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 0:46 Mins|
However, they do seem to work very well to keep temperatures in the room down. I suspect that the darker colors work much better than the light colors at preventing light, but all both colors do a nice job as thermal curtains. I like the material, and the colors are well-represented on this page. Overall, I am pleased, but people should be aware that they will need to purchase dark colors in order to get black-out curtains.
1) No problems with drapes of different sizes in same package as in other reviews. I ordered two sizes: 84" and 92"(?) and used the extra long ones to sew two small curtains and then used the remaining length for a cornice. The fabric was wonderful to work with, sewed up beautifully and made a very smooth and elegant cornice cover
2) There was no horrid chemical smell right out of the bag and I did not have to wash them before hanging. (for me with asthma, this was a HUGE benefit!)
3) The material is richly colored (dark chocolate) and very soft and draping. Steamed out the wrinkles no problem. (and honestly, what on earth are you others griping about when you have to iron a little bit?! What Princess Planet do you live on that you would expect them to be without fold lines? Maybe they should have hung themselves and open and close by just your thinking about it. jeesh!)
4) The darkening features are so far past my expectations! I have no idea what other people want or need but with these on a south facing wall in the middle of the day, the room is still so dark I have to turn on a light to find the bathroom door. I did build a cornice to take out the top light shine through so maybe that is their problem but light leakage is NOT due to the curtains' fabric construction.
5) Can't comment on how they wash but will post that info when they get their first scrub.
6) As to temperature control: These curtains are VERY insulating! That room used to heat up to HOT!(we live in the California Valley) despite closed shades AND double curtains. It would radiate heat through the entire upstairs.Read more ›
They're also great for the summer when you have to put them to sleep while the sun is still out at night.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The construction is good quality but this is NOT a black-out curtain I would call it a DIMMER curtain at best. Not worth the price... Read morePublished 2 hours ago by Arctic Worker
These blackout curtains actually completely darken the room, unlike many other blackout curtains we've tried. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Shawna
These arrived extremely quickly, blocked out much more light than I expected from such a light color, and were exactly what I ordered. Read morePublished 4 days ago by J Choal
I purchased the navy curtains. I used to wake up with the sun at 6am and now I can sleep in until my alarm :) At night I used to be bothered by security lights across the street... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
The darker the color the more light it blocks out. These are also machine washable which is great. Great deal for the price.Published 6 days ago by SCarolei