The Best Investment Writing: Selected writing from leading investors and authors Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
- ASIN : B0749M4ZNZ
- Publisher : Harriman House; 1st edition (July 31, 2017)
- Publication date : July 31, 2017
- Language : English
- File size : 7503 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 299 pages
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #838,100 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only one article contains the original publishing date; while numerous articles make future expected return predictions.
One can google the specific articles to get the original publishing date, but that interrupts the flow of ones reading.
The chart on page 104 is unreadable, unless one holds it a few inches from his eye. You have four
shades of gray with thin black lettering written over it.
I certainly hope there is a sequel this next year.
Top reviews from other countries
(1) the need to save for investment if you want financial security; unless you are in the minority who have secure jobs with final salary pensions;
(2) the importance of forming a plan and keeping to it;
(3) make that plan simple - set your asset allocation e.g. 60% share funds, 40% bonds, keep putting new money in, watch the charges, do not over trade, and have realistic expectations.
Before reading this you should have an understanding of how personal investment works. These articles are written by experts and they will make you think in simple strategic terms; and make you a better investor for it.