|Item Weight||5.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.8 x 2.1 x 2 inches|
|Batteries||3 AAA batteries required.|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
Best 120 Lumen Waterproof LED Headlamp with 4-Modes (White & Red LEDs)
- Low Return Rate: 57% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "headlamp red and white light"
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SUPER BRIGHT 120 LUMEN ADJUSTABLE LED LIGHT - Head Swivels up to 45 Degrees -100% WATERPROOF - ENERGY EFFICIENT DESIGN for Longer Battery Life, Requires 3 AAA Batteries (INCLUDED) - Please Remove Plastic Pull Tab From Battery Compartment For First Time Use
- 4 DIFFERENT LIGHT MODES - Easily Switch Between High Resolution, Low Resolution, Red Lighting (Preferred Miltary Method), and Flashing
- LIGHTWEIGHT HEAVY DUTY ADUSTABLE STRAP - Made of High Quality Material. Strap is Fully Adjustable with an Elastic Stretch for a Perfect Fit!
- PERFECT FOR 100s OF USES - Including Camping, Hiking, Running, Jogging, Fishing, Hunting, Cycling, Reading,
- MANUFACTURER MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If You're Ever Unsatisfied with your LED Headlamp the Manufacturer will offer a Full Refund! No Questions Asked!
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The BEST LED Headlamp will illuminate your path with 120 lumens.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This headlamp has a plastic case with a hinge that allows the lamp to be positioned various ways for different uses. It doesn't appear to be exceptionally sturdy, but at least I've used this lamp a couple of times, and it hasn't broken yet.
The bright light is adequate for navigating from the door to the compost heap after dark in a rural area. The dim light would be OK for this, too. I also used the bright light as task lighting for bicycle maintenance in a dimly lit garage. The red light would be good for getting out of a tent without waking other occupants. As for the red strobe, I hope my grandkids never find this lamp and discover that setting. I can't imagine why anyone would ever use it, unless they wanted to give everyone present a migraine.
The "Shining Buddy LED Headlamp" is the same headlamp, with a white body and a different headband. Both headbands are adjustable, but the headband on the "Shining Buddy" is longer, and I had to finagle part of the band up under the lamp to make it tight enough. This one (the "Best") fits my head perfectly.
I tried both lamps on all settings, side by side in a dark garage at night. Both lamps produce the same light in each of the 4 settings. Both are easy to operate, and easy to open so that I can reverse a battery to prevent accidentally turning it on in my backpack.
The "Best" is $9.99, and the "Shining Buddy" is $12.97. It's kind of nice to have two different appearing ones (one mine, the other my husband's, or one in the camper, one in the junk drawer), but I wouldn't pay the extra $3 again. The third headlamp was also priced at $9.97. It was similar, but very cheaply made. It was so flimsy, it broke before I had a chance to put it on. I sent that one back for a refund. Get the "Best," and forget the rest.
I have purchased 3 of these over the last year, ranging from$7 to $10.
The oldest is still operating properly, no flaws or breakage.
The newest just survived two granddaughters (6 & 8) using them for 3 weeks. They wore them around the house during the day and an hour or so each night, on multiple dog walks each night.
I have had zero problems with these lights.
They have a reasonably wide beam with a bright spot in the center.
Red light is very dim, but I don't use the red or the flashing light any way.
Update July 2017: Two of these survived a 3 week trip to Egypt with my granddaughters. :-)
I would buy these again.
I use it for working in areas where I need to flip breakers.
She uses it when she takes out the dogs at night.
It has high and low white light settings as well as a solid red and blinking red setting.
I think that the low white light is plenty bright.
The light is so useful, I ordered another for my dad for his nighttime grilling! The adjustable angle is probably the best feature and angles exactly where you need the light for whatever task is at hand. Great purchase and a great value!
Most recent customer reviews
1. The head band comes of the head lamp holder all the time.