- Series: Make 75 Projects from the pages of MAKE
- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: Maker Media, Inc; 1 edition (November 3, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 059651428X
- ISBN-13: 978-0596514280
- Product Dimensions: 6.6 x 0.8 x 9.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (21 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #228,437 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Best of Make:: 75 Projects from the Pages of Make 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Mark Frauenfelder is a writer and illustrator living in Los Angeles, and the editor of MAKE. He is the cofounder of the popular Boing Boing weblog and was an editor at Wired from 1993-1998.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
It does give someone an overview of what the maker movement is all about and there are some projects that can be done inexpensively with common materials.
A slight recommendation to anyone wanting to attempt any of these projects is to buy your parts online and only go to RadioShack when absolutely necessary. I spent about 80% more on one project at radio shack than I would have online.