- File Size: 1657 KB
- Print Length: 213 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Rose Bud Press (July 2, 2017)
- Publication Date: July 2, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B073PK885B
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #73,934 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Best Man Kindle Edition
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. I love that the chapters jog between the heroine and hero's perspectives. After the first meeting, John comes off as SUCH A JERK, but then we get his perspective which is so humorous and eye-opening.
2. This is a love story in its truest form - like a flower blossoming, this story unfurls the deepening friendship and romance petal by gorgeous, sometimes thorny, petal.
3. This book is so funny! I laughed and guffawed out loud at some points at Costa's way of turning a phrase!
4. The view into John's life as a paraplegic - a young man injured in a car accident at 25 - is soulful, enlightening, and sometimes, heart-breakingly shocking. And I read in Costa's bio that she is a physical therapist so I know she knows what she is talking about.
5. I love the way John loves Kirby. He adores her fuller figure, he totally supports her in her career, he loves her quirky take on life.
6. I love the way the story unfolds through point and counterpoint in the different perspectives. Ex: Kirby keeps thinking about how much weight she has to lose before the wedding, but John thinks she is so gorgeous exactly as she is. John knows he will never have a snowball's chance in hell with someone as amazing as Kirby, but Kirby just keeps thinking about John more and more.
7. So sexy and romantic! The friendship develops with such a brilliantly paced slow burn that the culminating moments are just so good!
8. I love stories that show the difference between picture-perfect romance and, well, love.
Okay, eight is enough to fill our lives (or Kindles) with love. :)