Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

200 Best Panini Recipes
Format: Paperback|Change

on January 3, 2014
Took this to our summer house. The recipes are quite easy and taste good. They also served as inspirations for our own recipes and we found our Panini maker a great addition to our kitchen. Everyone gets to make their own, it is easy to clean up, and I found that dinner leftovers (especially meats) are now longer left in the fridge until trash day.

Our favorite recipes have been for the different spreads and mayo combinations.
on February 26, 2016
Got this as a gift for my fiance . It's loaded with tons of recipes that aren't all that interesting. He's used a few recipes but nothing memorable. Everyone is different so maybe this wasn't our cup of tea.
on March 4, 2013
I bought this after I got a Panini maker and got stuck in a rut with what to make. The recipes in this book are great and also provide great ideas. I love that they include recipes for the toppings, such as gourmet mayo and so on. I showed it to my sister after she bought her own Panini maker and she was sold as well.
on September 22, 2015
Great recipe book. I had never made Panini's before and this has many wonderful ideas and combinations.
on May 21, 2017
Like the variety of recipes since my family loves panini sandwiches.
on May 6, 2014
Cookbook is clear and simple to use with so many different sandwiches. I love the simple cheese sandwiches to a lot of vegetables in the sandwiches.
on May 15, 2015
This is a fun book to accompany any Panini maker. It is full of good recipes and lots of good ideas.
on September 17, 2014
A very helpful book and it covers everything including desserts.
on January 5, 2015
MANY HELPFUL TIPS, ILLUSTRATIONS,COOKING HINTS, AND RECOMMENDATIONS ..EASY TO FOLLOW OVERALL !!
on February 4, 2013
Talk about easy to follow recipes which also give delicious results! Gotta try the Dippers! Unbelievably good and simple to make. Same for the Tuna melt. I went through the 200 recipes to see and mark which ones I wanted to try first - and when I was done I found I'd marked about 50 of them! Couldn't be happier with the ones I've tried.