Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

200 Best Panini Recipes
Format: Paperback|Change

I most often use recipes for ideas. This is one of those cook books that is good for ideas, but many of the ingredients fir the recipes are not things that would normally be readily available in the average kitchen. Although substitutions can be made, I don't think I would recommend this book for a new cook. I gave this book 4 stars because I will be able to use it to give me new ideas for Panini's, but deducted a star because new cooks may not be able to provide substitutions for ingredients that they don't have. To tell you the truth, many of the recipes include ingredients that I have never heard of, and most certainly would not stock in my kitchen.
on January 3, 2014
Took this to our summer house. The recipes are quite easy and taste good. They also served as inspirations for our own recipes and we found our Panini maker a great addition to our kitchen. Everyone gets to make their own, it is easy to clean up, and I found that dinner leftovers (especially meats) are now longer left in the fridge until trash day.

Our favorite recipes have been for the different spreads and mayo combinations.
on January 30, 2016
Received my Book much sooner than expected. It was packaged excellently. I would definitely recommend this book to everyone,
on February 26, 2016
Got this as a gift for my fiance . It's loaded with tons of recipes that aren't all that interesting. He's used a few recipes but nothing memorable. Everyone is different so maybe this wasn't our cup of tea.
on May 21, 2017
Like the variety of recipes since my family loves panini sandwiches.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 6, 2014
Cookbook is clear and simple to use with so many different sandwiches. I love the simple cheese sandwiches to a lot of vegetables in the sandwiches.
on June 9, 2012
Bought with a machine. Has loads of recipes to make. I would say no one is going to like every one, but there are plenty to select from to like. You will find the major portion of my reviews rate the product high. We don't have much money, so I spend a lot of time researching a reviewing articles before purchasing, so far this has worked and we have been very happy with 99% of our purchases.
on June 29, 2013
I haven't tried a recipe in this book that I didn't like yet. I just had the Apple Cheddar & Bacon Bagels for breakfast and they are GREAT!! I think this is the only Panini cookbook you will ever need. I LOVE this book. I never new there were so many different Panini recipes. And if you change the bread, cheese, etc. you have a whole different Panini. BUT I follow the recipe, I don't do my own thing.
Published by Guy M. Sager 6/29/13
on March 4, 2013
I bought this after I got a Panini maker and got stuck in a rut with what to make. The recipes in this book are great and also provide great ideas. I love that they include recipes for the toppings, such as gourmet mayo and so on. I showed it to my sister after she bought her own Panini maker and she was sold as well.
on September 17, 2014
A very helpful book and it covers everything including desserts.