Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Big & Rich Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 161 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 193 reviews
on January 21, 2013
We just recently purchased our Panini maker and wanted a nice book other than the generic recipes that came with the appliance. We purchased this book based on the reviews. It arrived a few days later, in perfect condition. We can't be happier with the quality of this book! While not every panini has it's own picture, there are many that do and their pictures are high quality color, full page photo's with identification and page number. This wasn't a problem for us because the name of a panini in addition to it's ingredient list gives us enough information as to the appearance of the final product. It comes as a soft cover book which is easily stored away and seems to be bound well.

The book is divided into wonderful sections...Breakfast and Bruch Panini; Vegetarian Panini; Fish and Seafood; Chicken and Turkey; Beef; Pork; Deli Counter Panini; Leftovers; Panini's Just for Kids; Desserts; and even a section for making some of your own delicious home-made condiments which compliment your panini's! The Olive Tapenade, Sun-Dried Tomato Mayonnaise and Jalapeno Mayonnaise are delicious! There are many others I hope to try soon! All and all...the format of the book makes it quick and easy to find a truely delicious panini your own "food-mood" at the time.

We've tried a number of the recipes within the Beef, Deli, and Chicken catagories. Each one was outstanding! We had guest's for New Years; served several of the various recipes with Champagne and it was a big hit! The platter was beautiful and everyone commented on having to invest in a Panini maker. My husband pulled out this cookbook....saying "Don't forget THIS"!

I think one of the most important things you get out of the book (besides GREAT recipes) comes from looking at the pictures, the ingredient lists, the condiments and the different catagories. From these, you get a very good understanding of the fact that there are NO hard rules with panini making AND from these, you begin to formulate ideas for your own creations. Some of the ingredients used in the recipes, I would have never thought of on my own! That's what makes it such a great book! It allows you to build a fantastic panini from a recipe OR when you're in the mood to be creative, gives you a foundation to expland on for the creation of your own!

I collect recipe books and USE them. This one resides on my TOP SHELF!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 14, 2014
I most often use recipes for ideas. This is one of those cook books that is good for ideas, but many of the ingredients fir the recipes are not things that would normally be readily available in the average kitchen. Although substitutions can be made, I don't think I would recommend this book for a new cook. I gave this book 4 stars because I will be able to use it to give me new ideas for Panini's, but deducted a star because new cooks may not be able to provide substitutions for ingredients that they don't have. To tell you the truth, many of the recipes include ingredients that I have never heard of, and most certainly would not stock in my kitchen.
on September 11, 2010
This book had some good recipe suggestions. A lot of the recipes have a pretty standard ingredients that one might already have on hand.

However, to say that there are 200 recipes is a bit of a stretch. It seemed like a lot of the recipes were variations on each other (i.e. dijon turkey, honey dijon turkey)rather than truly different recipes. I would rather have had the book be more upfront and be 50 recipes with suggested variations, but I guess that just doesn't seem as catchy.
on January 3, 2014
Took this to our summer house. The recipes are quite easy and taste good. They also served as inspirations for our own recipes and we found our Panini maker a great addition to our kitchen. Everyone gets to make their own, it is easy to clean up, and I found that dinner leftovers (especially meats) are now longer left in the fridge until trash day.

Our favorite recipes have been for the different spreads and mayo combinations.
on December 20, 2013
My wife and I ordered this book when we bought our panini maker and it has some great recipes in it. Everything is pretty straightforward, with ingredients that aren't too unusual. The photos in the book are great and it is great inspiration in the kitchen! I recommend this for anyone interested in making paninis.
on June 29, 2013
I haven't tried a recipe in this book that I didn't like yet. I just had the Apple Cheddar & Bacon Bagels for breakfast and they are GREAT!! I think this is the only Panini cookbook you will ever need. I LOVE this book. I never new there were so many different Panini recipes. And if you change the bread, cheese, etc. you have a whole different Panini. BUT I follow the recipe, I don't do my own thing.
Published by Guy M. Sager 6/29/13
on March 27, 2013
I think it's a very nice recipe book. I bought it to accompany the cuisinart 5 in 1 griddler. I'd never had a panini before and this one I think has plenty enough pictures in it and I'm glad I bought a used copy from Amazon. It looks like new to me for a fraction of the price and I am sure that I'll get what I paid for it out of use. One can just jump on the internet for recipes but I like having the ease of just grabbing the book and/or taking it with me in my bag right to the supermarket.. just to give me ideas of what to put together. I think it's a great book to have on hand.
on February 26, 2016
Got this as a gift for my fiance . It's loaded with tons of recipes that aren't all that interesting. He's used a few recipes but nothing memorable. Everyone is different so maybe this wasn't our cup of tea.
on January 30, 2016
Received my Book much sooner than expected. It was packaged excellently. I would definitely recommend this book to everyone,
on January 19, 2014
I love this book. Since I bought it, I have used it to make several panini meals, much to the delight of my family. I love the vegetarian sandwiches with their surprising ingredients. This is a must-have cookbook on my shelf. I highly recommend it.