|Item Weight||48.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||79.9 x 9.1 x 9.1 inches|
|Item model number||BPM-FMS-12Q|
Best Price Mattress 12-Inch Grand Memory Foam Mattress, Queen
- Memory foam with Green Tea, Charcoal and Natural Castor Oil which minimizes chemical odor and growth of bacteria in a natural way
- Pressure relief foam eliminates pressure points
- Natural Green Tea Extract and Active Charcoal are infused for a natural odor protectant
- Real bamboo fibers used for the construction of the cover
- CertiPUR-US Certified / 10-year limited warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
This is our best selling product and for good reason! It simply feels great to be on, night after night. It is very similar to the leading brand in terms of size, composition and performance, but costs more than a thousand dollars less. Check out the competition and see which is better for you. It's a beautiful mattress on many different levels. The top layer of the mattress is designed to dissipate body heat. Just below that is our Bio Foam memory foam layer that instantly conforms to your body. Three additional layers provide the support you need for great, restorative sleep. A significant feature of this mattress is our PRESSURE RELIEF SYSTEM that you can actually feel when you lay on the mattress. Special areas inside the mattress are more pliable and accommodating to the areas of your body that create pressure points: your shoulders and hips. Top layer of breathable 1" Cool Foam and a micro fiber layer for added comfort and less heat build up. Second layer of 2" heat sensitive memory foam with Green Tea, Charcoal and Natural Castor Oil which minimizes the use of petrol based chemical oils, working to eliminate chemical odor and to minimize growth of bacteria in a natural way. Third layer of 3" pressure relief foam eliminates pressure points. Fourth layer of 6" high density foam to provide long lasting durability and stability. Real Mattress in a Box embraces the idea of "Sleep Green" so that the comfort of your sleep environment is balanced with ingredients that are safer for you and the environment we all share. Natural Green Tea Extract is a natural odor protectant. Real bamboo fibers used for the construction of the cover. Size: 60"x80"x12".
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Delivery. The mattress was delivered by FedEx, no problems here. The box was a bit heavy: around 90 pounds
* Smell. Not an issue. Yes, I could smell a little when I put my nose into the mattress. But even then it was not unpleasant. The smell was completely gone after 3 days
* Firmness. It provides great overall body support. The biggest difference is that my body does not sink in the mattress. This is what my previous "plush pillow" mattress was guilty of
* Memory foam. To be honest, I have NOT noticed memory effect much. According to the product picture, there are only two inches of memory foam
* Temperature control. I haven't noticed any difference with my previous spring mattress
* Shape. It took 2 full days for mattress to recover its original shape. A little longer than I expected, but no big deal here
* The only one I can think of is that foam mattresses are less "bouncy" in general. This could be a little inconvenient and require extra workout efforts in certain bedroom situations. If you know what I mean... ;)
Summary: I would purchase again, if I ever have to.
BONUS: Checkout product pictures that I uploaded to get a better idea about the mattress!
Unfortunately, we did not do this, because we really liked the mattress at first. It felt quite firm for about two nights, then seemed to break in and soften up a bit. The problem is, it never stopped breaking in, and what seemed like a nice amount of give at first, quickly turned into sagging. This sagging occured in spite of rotating the bed religiously since having it. Within about three weeks of sleeping on it, we realized that the firmness was deteriorating at an alarming rate, and decided to try to return it.
However, since we did not contact the seller within 14 days, we could not return it through Amazon. I contacted Best Price Mattress, and after about a month-and-a-half of general flakiness, vague answers, and failure to follow through (on their part), I finally received an e-mail with instructions explaining how to return the mattress.
Essentially, we would have to package the mattress and pay to ship it back in order to receive a refund. I looked into shipping options through Fedex and UPS and got very specific price quotes for the size of the mattress. As it turns out, it would cost about the price of the mattress to get it back to the store in California.
So, unfortunately, we are stuck with this awful mattress. We will definitely need to replace it within the next few months, which is insane because we just bought it.
If you, like us, are baited into buying this mattress from all of the positive reviews, don't repeat our mistake! Figure out whether you like it quickly, then return it through Amazon.