- Product Dimensions: 6 x 3.4 x 3.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00JENKK8Q
- Item model number: NA
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3,007 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,279 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
#1 Best Professional Pet Nail Clipper,Easy and Safe To Use …
|Sale:||$9.50 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$6.45 (40%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- TRIM YOUR PET’S NAILS SAFELY: It’s easy to make a precise, safe cut with our semi-circular blades. Your pet’s nail rests in the semi-circle - you see precisely where you’re cutting - no guessing.
- A GENTLE SQUEEZE IS ALL IT TAKES: Epica’s high-grade stainless steel holds its sharp edge and won’t dull - so clipping nails is effortless and a whole lot less scary for both you and your pet.
- LOCKS CLOSED WHEN NOT IN USE: Your know your clippers are always in safety mode when you aren’t using them - just squeeze the handle and slide the lock into the safe position. Curious kids stay safe.
- RUBBER COATED HANDLES FOR A SECURE GRIP: The handles feel incredibly comfortable in your hand because of the non-slip rubber coating. Together with the rounded blades, you can clip confidently.
- 100% LIFETIME WARRANTY: You and your pets are going to appreciate how easily nail trimming goes now - No More Struggles. And the best part is the full lifetime warranty that comes with it.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Make trimming your dog's nails easier and safer with the superior performance of the Epica Pet Nail Clipper.
Both you and your pet will appreciate the difference!
Top Quality Stainless Steel Construction
Made with high grade stainless steel, these durable clippers won't bend, scratch or rust, and the blades will stay sharp through many sessions on tough dog nails.
Precise Cutting for Health and Comfort
Sharp blades let you work faster, with less effort, and cut the nail cleanly without ragged edges that have to be filed. If your dog is skittish about the process, this will make both of your lives happier. Plus, you'll be more likely to keep his nails trimmed, allowing him to walk comfortably and helping prevent damage to your floors and furniture.
Sized for Small and Medium Dog Breeds
Correct spacing of the blades is important for effective and safe use. These clippers are designed specifically for small and medium size dogs such as terriers, spaniels, dachshunds, poodles, bulldogs, collies and Labrador retrievers.
When they're not in use, the Epica clippers can be locked with the blades in the closed position. This safety feature ensures that you won't accidentally cut yourself when taking them out of the drawer, and that the blades won't damage or be damaged by other items they're stored with.
Secure Grip Rubber Coated Handles
Excessive hand strength is not necessary to operate the Epica clippers. The handles are shaped to fit your fingers and coated with anti-slip rubber so there's no need to hold them in a tiring, super-tight grip. Simply grasp them normally as you apply pressure, with no worries about slipping, sliding or accidentally hurting your pet.
Top customer reviews
If your current clippers are the least bit difficult to use - buy a pair of these. They aren't expensive and they are SHARP.
This trimmer has a number of advantages over other trimmers, especially those common guillotine pet nail trimmers:
1) the rubber on the handles make it easy to grip so you can hold it well and it won't slip.
2) It is ergonomically correct for your hands so you can use all your hand strength to easily cut those thick nails.
3) It is sharp so you can go fast and fully cut through the nail on the first try. There is nothing worse than having to keep cutting the same nail over and over again because your cutter isn't sharp enough - it's like torturing the poor dog. When nail trimming a dog, speed is as important as accuracy!
4) And, finally you can actually see what you are doing and where you are cutting (you can't really see what you're doing on those guillotine cutters). It even has a little guide on it to help you so you don't go too far and cut into the nail quick. That makes it mistake proof ... and when you make a mistake cutting a dogs nails and cause them pain and/or draw blood you have a disaster on your hands. Not only do they never want their nails cut again but, if they're diabetic like one of my boys, you can cause major infections if you cause bleeding.
This unit is exactly like the one the vet has -- and now I'm equipped to cut nails as well as they are (and they charge even more than the groomer!). Thanks for this -- it has really helped me care for my dogs.
Now ... if I could just get my 2 cats to just sit still for a nail trimming.............!