Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Best in Self-Publishing & Print on Demand: Plus Marketing Your Book on the Internet, Third Edition Paperback – July 17, 2006
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
From the Author
But what about marketing and promoting your book?
If you take advantage of the marketing strategies in this book you will enjoy a better online presence than many traditional publishing houses, simply because they haven't kept up with the internet curve.
What do you get?
1. How to layout your Word document for online digital printing.
2. How to create a professional PDF file to submit.
3. How to create a professional looking book cover with PowerPoint.
4. How to apply for a Library of Congress Control Number (LCCN)
5. Where and how to apply for an ISBN, a must have to sell books.
6. How to get your book listed under more categories on Amazon and other sites.
7. How to make your book cover highly visible in the categories related to your subject matter.