Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Best: The Greatest Hits of S-Club-7
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Format: Audio CD|Change

on July 18, 2004
01. BRING IT ALL BACK: Their first single it is positive, fast and catchy, Taken from "S Club" -10-
02. S CLUB PARTY: Cool!, Taken from "S Club", it is like a party "there ain't no party like and S Club Party" -10-
03. TWO IN A MILLION: 1st ballad, Jo sounds amazing, very cool and romantic, Taken from "S Club" -10-
04. YOU'RE MY NUMBER ONE: Cool, but not my fav. it is cute, Taken from "S Club" -9-
05. REACH: Very positive song, I love it, when I hear it I feel better, Taken from "7" -10-
06. NATURAL: Sexy song, Rachel makes a great job, the video was recorded in the beach, Taken from "7" -10-
07. NEVER HAD A DREAM COME TRUE: 2nd ballad, again Jo sounds amazing...It made #1 in the Uk, it is very dramatic, Taken from "7" & "Sunshine" -10-
08. DON'T STOP MOVIN': Wow, the best song ever!!! i love it it is the best S Club song really really rock'S!, taken from "Sunshine" -10-
09. HAVE YOU EVER: 3rd ballad, it is so sad and dramatic, again Jo amazing!!, Taken from "sunshine" -10-
10. YOU: A very cool and funny song, really cute, Taken from "Sunshine" -10-
11. ALIVE: Like "Don't Stop Movin'" it is amazing but it sint the same without Paul, Taken from "Seeing Double" -10-
12. LOVE AIN'T GONNA WAIT FOR YOU: Another cool and amazing song, the violins all!! i love it, Taken from "Seeing Double" -10-
13. SAY GOODBYE: 4th ballad, this is a new song and it wasnt taken from any album, their last single!! it is so sad, really makes me cry everytime I hear it, S Club Will Live In Us 4ever!
14. EVERYBODY GET PUMPED (BONUS TRACK): Cool, but it is repetitive, it was one of the S Club unreleased songs -10-
15. BRING THE HOUSE DOWN (BONUS TRACK): Another dancing song, very cool, i love the start, though it isnt a single it is one of the best song of S Club 7, Taken from "7" -10-
on September 7, 2005
It was devastating to hear that the remaining members of S Club were going to split. Now with all of them going with solo projects (Rachel Stevens released hers, where is Jo's?) it is nice to look back at the best music they have given us these past four or five years!

1. Bring It All Back - Their first major hit in the U.K. Yes, it may sound a little corny and childish but it is great upbeat pop song. (4/5)

2. S Club Party - When I first heard this song, I really didn't like it. The chorus sounded way to repetitive, but it let all of them get a chance to sing. It's still growing on me though after all these years. (3/5)

3. Two In A Million - Great slow song! Jo's voice sounds so amazing on this track. The Boyfriends and Birthday's version isn't too different from the original version. Still a powerhouse song! (5/5)

4. You're My Number One - Sounds a little 60's and Jo voice sounds painful during the chorus. An ok song, but a different song should have been released as a single (Maybe "I Really Miss You" or "Change The World") (3/5)

5. Reach - Stepping into the "7" album, this is a great lead off single! It is so bouncy and has a positive message. A definite favorite of mine. (5/5)

6. Natural - Rachel leads on a single and her low voice sounds great on this song! This version sounds much better than the one heard on the album. (5/5)

7. Never Had A Dream Come True - Their only Top 10 hit in the U.S.! Once again, Jo's vocals never cease to amaze me! One of their best ballads (5/5)

8. Don't Stop Movin' - THE SINGLE THAT WENT TO NO.1 TWICE IN THE U.K. This is so much more mature than their other songs and it is so infectious! Fantastic disco-like song! (6/5)

9. Have You Ever - Another power ballad sung by Jo. This song is so sad but the music is beautiful. (5/5)

10. You - Ugh, this song reminds me of their "S Club" days. So 60's and so cheesy. I usually skip this one. (2/5)

11. Alive - Trying to duplicate the success of "Don't Stop Movin," this song is not as good as its predecessor. Feels like it has the same kind of beats, but nonetheless, a good song to listen to. (4/5)

12. Love Ain't Gonna Wait For You - Taken of the "Seeing Double," this should have been released instead of Alive. It is so much more infectious with great vocals and bigger brighter beats! Disco's back! (5/5)

13. Say Goodbye - The single off the album, and like I previously stated, the vocals are flawless (except the second verse seems to go behind the music) Great ballad sung by all the members! (5/5)

14. Everybody Get Pumped - Good up-beat song. Lyrics are repetitive, but it is still nice. (4/5)

15. Bring The House Down - A nice little bonus track taken from the "7" album. Another up-beat song. Nothing spectacular though. (4/5)

Overall, a definite album for S Club fans. GO OUT AND BUY IT!
on June 11, 2005
This is the perfect conclusion to the S Club era. Yes, all of us fans are devistated that the band has broken up, but we're all happy to have a Greatest Hits album too! It has the perfect combination of tracks, from the NY club feel of Don't Stop Movin', to the edgy sounds of Natural. All of their previous CDs had mostly good songs, and a few great ones. This CD has JUST the great ones, making for an extremely pleasurable listening expierence. Even after S Club, there's still a chance to listen to Rachel Stevens, who just released her second solo album, and Jo O'Meara, who just released her first.
on June 30, 2003
I just love this cd. S Club is an awesome band and I wish america got to hear a little bit more of them. Bets wishes to them.
bring it all back-2 1/2 "im not a big fan of their first few songs.
s club party-2 1/2 "not one of my favorites"
two in a million- 3 1/2 "pretty good"
your my number one- 4 "pretty good also"
reach- 4 "great song for kids"
natural-5 "here is where I start liking them"
never had a dream come true-5 "love it"
dont stop movin'-5 "love it"
have you ever-5 "love it"
you-4 1/2 "good"
alive-5 "great"
love aint gonna wait for you-5 "my favorite track"
say goodbye-5 "great song"
everybody get pumped-5 "great, im glad they finally released it"
bring the house down-4 "pretty good"
on October 27, 2003
Let me start by saying that S club has been one of my favorite bands ever, I still can't believe why they broke up, this album has all the hits of them, it starts with the very first hit song "bring it all back", passing through "never had a dream come true"( their only megahit worldwide) and finishing with their last song "say goodbye", if you are a truly sclub fan, you won't be dissapointed because it has the singles of their 4 albums and a special review of them, buy it.
on April 20, 2005
I currently bought the DVD Version produced by Universal Music pertaining to S Club 7's DVD "Best: The Greatest Hits". The last two bonus songs were not included in the Album. If Universal would produce it, I'd like to purchase the Disc. I'm a fan of this group and really like their MTVs.

I was actually surprised that I could not find this DVD Version on the Amazon Web site and some other sites too. I Just hope I can find this Disc eventually.
on June 18, 2013
This CD has bonus tracks. The artists are fresh and happy. The music is uplifting. I remember them from my teens and twenties....One of my favorite albums to work out to. Still waiting on the other disc I ordered from the same dealer....breathless with anticipation.
on July 14, 2011
Man this album was really good. a collection of all of there hit songs.Forget Glee,S Club 7 needs to come back together and put out an album.I used to watch their show all the time and ever since I bought this CD,I can now reminisce on the good days when we had good music with meaning and substance.there songs are positive unlike most of today's music.I would recommend this CD to anyone who is an S Club 7 fan.

Standout tracks: "Bring It All Back","S Club Party","Two In A Million","Never Had A Dream Come True","Natural","You're My Number One".
on July 20, 2003
Unlike all of the other reviews you see on this page, there's no need for me to rate all of the songs, because in my mind I think that S Club deserves a big fat FIVE for ALL of the songs, whether old or new. The Greatest hits album consists of 13 hit singles (bring it all back, s club party, 2 in a million/you're my number one, reach, natural, nhadct, dsm, have you ever, you, alive, love ain't gonna wait and say goodbye:-(, plus the 2 bonus tracks. I do think that they should have put some more unreleased songs on there such as, 'Rain' 'A million love songs,' and a personal favorite of mine, 'Diskotek!' Overall, this is a great collection for S Club fans worldwide! They've been my favorite band since day one, and they will stay that way forever! Even if you're not an S club fan, I'm sure there's a little part in you that actually liked them...after all, they are the 'Best'!
on June 4, 2003
Well this Cd is a great CD!! it contents all their singles "Bring It All Back" "S Club Party" "Two In A Million" "You're My Number One" "Reach" "Natural" "Never Had A Dream Come True" "Don't Stop Movin'" "Have You Ever" "You" " Alive" "Love Ain't Gonna Wait For You" and their last and amazing singe "Say Goodbye" and the mysterious song that we have lestened it name like 2 years ago "Everybody Get Pumped" it's a very very very very very cool album