If you want a happier, healthier, longer-lived pet bird, you want real help and real experiences from real people
. Here, in one convenient package, you'll get 28 of my most popular previously published articles from Bird Talk
and Birds USA
, including 8 different surveys of more than 200 pet bird owners eager to share their top tips for a successful relationship with their parrots, conures, budgies, cockatiels, canaries, Pekin robins, and more. You can feed, clean, house, amuse, and even understand your bird better. Let me show you how.
Here are some of the key topics we'll cover:
- The 10 Best Things You Can Do For Your Bird -- suggested by a survey of real bird owners
- My popular birds & music series -- use music to thrill, calm, and amuse birds of any species
- Better diets for birds who love food -- help you seed addict eat better, when and how to offer a low fat diet, treats birds should & shouldn't eat, the secrets of great sprouts and greens for vitamin K, and much more
- Birds you may not considered -- Pekin robins and the perky mid-sized parrots
- Bathe your bird -- keeping it clean without stress
- Fun with birds -- vacation time, 30 ways to amuse a parrot, the free-flight time debate
- Safety -- when a bird escapes, your home's 5 worst danger spots, & much more
- Bird behavior secrets -- why birds act bratty, how birds feel love, how to keep your songbirds singing
You don't have to own a Kindle to read this book. Simply download Amazon's free Kindle app for your tablet, PC, iPhone, or Android smartphone. Order now. Get the tools you need based on real bird owners to start enjoying a better relationship with your pet parrot, finch, canary, or even your softbill.