Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 19, 2014
I was very surprised to see this show on DVD. I remember watching this from time to time when I was a kid, and I remember that some of the episodes were scary. The fact also that they showed it late evening just before I went to bed didn't help either. Anyway, I am glad I purchased it. My only criticism is that each episode does not have the original opening credits or any credits at all. Super disappointing! I am very surprised that no one else had brought this up on the product review boards. That opening theme is one of the creepiest themes around--even to this day.
on October 14, 2017
came very fast and was what it was to be i was very pleased
on February 24, 2015
I used to watch these with my Mom when I was a boy. I got these as a gift for her and she absolutely loves them!
on June 18, 2013
I have all available of the boxed sets. Would like to get this one also. But, there is one episode in particular that has yet to be found. The episode is about the disappearance of Melanie Flynn from Ky and the incidence of a former policeman in the state of Ky that were involving drugs. The paperback book is named The Bluegrass Conspiracy. I am positive I have seen this on the older original UM. Please let me know how to find it. Thanks
PS, on another program it was aired on the title was Freefall
on February 14, 2015
I watched the whole DVD set in one night , I enjoyed it soooo much and the intro music still gives me the creeps!
on March 6, 2017
If you loved the show as I did, this is a great collection for your viewing pleasure.
on April 14, 2014
I used to watch Unsolved Mysteries when it was on TV all the time and remember there being much more interesting segments than what is included in this set. Since I paid less than $10 for it, I don't consider it a waste of money but certainly wouldn't pay more than that for it. I will say the fourth disc with never before seen ghost and treasure stories was pretty good!
on August 3, 2014
This "Best of" DVD set includes some great segments, but it also contains a few dull segments, which is a disappointing find in a "best of" set. It will certainly give you a few hours of enjoyment and it is a nice way to relive some memories of this show (or a nice introduction to the show if this is your first time viewing). The price is decent, so I would recommend that you give it a try.
on August 14, 2014
The collection is good but I have a serious gripe and would like to let other potential buyers know in case they are wondering or care. One of the most memorable aspects of the show to me was the original opening theme song. This collection has the opening theme that came out years later. The music and visuals are totally different.
on February 9, 2015
Good pick of episodes. Not as long as I would have hoped or maybe they went quick because I was excited to watch.