|Manufacturer||BEST WELDS HOSE|
|Item Weight||2.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Best Welds Hose Twin Welding Hoses, 1/4 In, 50 Ft, Acetylene Only - 1 Piece
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 90% of reels are one-piece reels
- Made in the USA
- Multiple length reels will be limited to max of 3 pcs and all pcs will be in 50 ft increments
- Non-staining coupling ensures that brass fitting will not discolor
- Open steam vulcanization curing process does not require pin pricking and offers improved cover and reinforcement adhesions for longer hose life
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
90% of reels are one-piece reels. Made in the USA. Multiple length reels will be limited to max of 3 pcs and all pcs will be in 50 ft increments. Non-staining coupling ensures that brass fitting will not discolor. Open steam vulcanization curing process does not require pin pricking and offers improved cover and reinforcement adhesions for longer hose life.