Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now
Customer Discussions > America: Land of the Free? forum

Best ways to advertise a new book?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 14, 2011 7:54:06 PM PDT
I recently wrote a book titled America: Land of the Free?, which is fairly critical of the American media, and as such I'm running into a little resistance for mainstream advertising. I've already spent a small fortune getting the book to publication, so I was hoping some people here might have a few clever ideas on how to cheaply advertise the book. Any suggestions are appreciated as you can never advertise too much.

On a side note, all profit will go to charity(ACLU or similar organization), and I am somewhat amenable to a money back guarantee as I have received only good reviews so far....
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Oct 14, 2011
Latest post:  Oct 14, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about