BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 25, 2014
Very simplistic yet classy! I was a bit skeptical because the price was cheap but after receiving this watch I'm glad I followed my first mind. I get tones of compliments each time I wear it!
on June 25, 2015
Awesome watch!! Very unique and feminine. I bought in black.
on August 2, 2013
But they ship other color rather what i am expecting. It comes with a pink box. Not that fabulous but this can be used for fashion people who loves matching colors with what they wear
on April 8, 2015
Haven't worn it yet, I am guessing the battery on this one is dead, it wasn't working. For what I paid for it, it's not worth returning, but when I have "time", I will try a new battery to see if it work. It to is quite stylish, the band fit well, not as small as the other two, but as I said, I haven't worn it yet.
on August 11, 2015
This is the cutest watch! Because of the price, I wasn't expecting to like it very much. I word mine for the first time yesterday and received so many compliments. Because I have a very small wrist, the watch cuffs perfectly. I will buy more of the cute watches.
on August 8, 2014
Love this easy-to-don watch. Have received complements on it the few times I've worn it. My sister ordered the white one. She's a nurse and I haven't heard any complaints. I like that's it's easy to put on and take off and the design is cute.
on August 19, 2015
I actually loved the watch itself - in appearance, fit, etc. But it broke within the first week of wearing it. The screw and other contraption holding it together (it's a 'clip on') fell off and now the watch is broken and unwearable.
on July 9, 2013
The watch is a nice statement piece for occasional use. However, it is quite a bit smaller than I would have expected. The face is really small. Not a large bangle, as I thought it would be.
on October 30, 2015
This watch watch
is another one that .
I bought and send out
for a gift .
The person who received
was very pleased .
on October 3, 2016
Economical, fits well, fashionable, and keeps time well!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.