Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
BestPet Pet Wire Cage with Metal Pan, 36-inch
|Price:||$32.79 & FREE Shipping|
- Set-up and fold-down in seconds, no tools needed.
- A front and a side door for convenience
- Tough ABS plastic pan easy to clean
- Durable antirust black epoxy coating
- Two Bolt Latches for each door,Keep pup safe.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Turns out a lot:
1) The crate is packaged on the skimpy side. One of ours arrived slightly damaged/bent. It's the kind of damage that you think to yourself...do I really wanna go thru the hassle of packing it back up, going thru the whole return process (as easy as Amazon makes it <g>), for THIS amount of damage? So we decided to keep it. Perhaps a crate that costs $10 more would have been packaged more carefully in a sturdier box? The Best Pet crate would have got four stars if this was the only problem.
2) The gauge of the metal is somewhat thinner than other makes...it makes the crate lighter, but also flimsier (and contributed to the damage in #1 above). For something that will probably be in the family for years and years, getting fairly tough use day in and day out, that bit of flimsiness might be trouble. The Best Pet crate would have got three stars if this and #1 were the only problems.
3) This is the item that REALLY disappoints us...the latches are quite hard to use. The latch of course is the part of the crate that a person will lay their hands on and operate over and over and over again...if the latch is of low quality, (and these ARE of low quality), that low quality is going to really make itself known. These latches stick and bind and have to be very carefully "threaded" thru the receiving end of the latch to close...a person needs to move the door up and down and back and forth repeatedly to get the latch to line up and work.Read more ›
It is a fantastic value! It is easy to open and close, the plastic tray is thick, the door latches are strong and the coating looks nice.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Two major design complaints: 1) The door opening is too small, so while the crate is roomy enough for our smaller dog, he has to arch his back to squeeze inside. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Brandon S Sisney
Not as solid as my kennel before and the latch is weird but serves its purposePublished 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
This crate is everything we hoped it would be!!! We crate our dog every night and have done so for several months in this crate, and it has held up to the use very well. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Jessica
Good product for holding the dogs but after the time the heat warped the bottom of the pan and now it looks like it has a mental issue. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mechanic Mike
Product came quickly and was pretty much assembled in the box. Wire is sturdy except for door closures. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Does what it needs to do but it is definitely not a quality product. The metal bends really easy and the door hangs weird so it is hard to latch sometimes.Published 1 month ago by Kenna weirich
I love this kennel. We bought it for our beagle/daschund mix who has either anxiety or extreme boredom because he would chew things up whenever we left the house. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer