|Brand Name||BestSelf Co.|
|Item Weight||1.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||5.5 x 1.2 x 8.2 inches|
|Item model number||FBA_BSJRNL1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||FBA_BSJRNL1|
BestSelf Co. FBA_BSJRNL1 The SELF Journal - The Original Agenda Daily Planner and Appointment Notebook to Achieve Goals & Increase Productivity and Happiness. Undated Hardcover 8. 25 x 5. 5 Navy
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A SIMPLE APPROACH TO MORE HAPPINESS & INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY: We've thrown your grandma's agenda book out the window. The simple system, in this undated daily planner, will help you cultivate happiness and 10x your output. Become a more productive you.
- FREEDOM IN STRUCTURE (TM): With Monthly, Weekly, and Daily spreads you can organize your life with extreme detail. Take your high level items and drill down for massive focus. If you miss a day, don't sweat it, this day planner is non-dated; pick up where you left off.
- ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS: You believe life should consist more than checking off to-do lists. Actually reach your goals using the system we outline in this notebook. Whether you want to start a business, increase performance, get in shape, write a book, or just want to hold yourself accountable. The SELF Journal will help you hit your target.
- SET HIGH STANDARDS: This isn't just for planner geeks. The academic college student, organization professional, project manager, or sales rep can all feel comfortable transporting this with them. The beautiful canvas wrapped hard cover, thick paper which is fountain pen friendly, and the strong fabric bookmark make this perfect for men or women. Dimensions: 8.25 x 5.5
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: The SELF Journal, day planning system, with its gratitude, notes, goals AND reflection sections, has been used by millionaires. If you are unhappy with your purchase, just return it and we will refund your money. BestSelf Co. is dedicated to your success.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The SELF Journal distills the fundamentals of success from the world's top performers into a powerful yet simple daily planner that helps you structure your day, enjoy life, and reach your goals quicker than you thought possible. What differentiates outstanding performers from the average person is an ability to plan, effectively execute and track progress. The SELF journal distills these key learnings into a single flexible system, so you can stay on track with your goals, even when life gets in your way. The SELF Journal is a 3 month day planner. The unique goal setting system in the beginning of the SELF Journal give you the framework to set a 3 month goal, and work backwards so you know what you need to do everyday in order to reach this new goal.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edited to add: Terrific customer service! We were sent two new journals, both the latest version. Thanks!
This journal is literally the exact tool I've been looking for. As an entrepreneur I've tried many different journals such as Passion Planner, 10x Planner by Grant Cardone, and your typical Walmart planners.
Although I really enjoyed 10x Planner for its goals, targets, and success areas, it lacked variety and space to write down notes.
Passion Planner was very good because it had 12 months, a to do list and monthly reflections, but it lacked micro goals and the text was so small I couldn't really write any notes and there was no goal section (which is huge for me).
This planner is a combination of both and has the simplistic spice of the 5 minute journal. A must have to increase motivation and productivity!
AND ONE MORE THING...
The quality and durability of this planner is where it really shines. I'd say it's twice as durable as the passion planner and 10x more durable than the 10x planner lol.
Seriously great purchase for anybody trying to up their game.
Yearly goal planners are too much for me. My life seems to change quickly and by the time I'm at month 3 of the yearly planner, my goals have completely shifted to some degree. It's not that I change my long-term goals, but something in my life will change, or a new idea for how to reach my goals will be presented to me. Who am I to tell God/The Universe how to do the magic? I'm just along for the ride...
The binding on the journal is excellent quality and it lays flat so that it's easy to write in. I would like to see a few more color options. I got the blue and it's a very pretty slate blue. It comes with 3 divider ribbons and an elastic band to hold your place (The yellow ribbon has already started to fray, so there's room for improvement there.)
The layout is awesome and allows the freedom to make your own lines and get creative. There's a great section in the back for random ideas and notes. I've seen a lot of feedback from other people wanting more help in defining their goals, but I think that's a different book altogether. Once you understand how to do that, you don't want all of those instructions taking up room in your journal.
It's a bit pricey but well worth the cost. I've been way more focused on my goals and have been able to spend my time consciously. It's a win for me.
That said, I can really imagine this being a great resource if you actually have a few big goals you want to push towards aggressively for 13 weeks.
My big complaint would be that it's needlessly thick. Almost the first third of the book is just an introduction to the SELF Journal system, which could have easily been handled by a website. Especially if you decide to buy one of these every three months forever, that's a ton of wasted paper to carry around. At most it should have a couple pages of cheat sheets at the back.
Most recent customer reviews
- good quality
- nice presentation
- don't even think about reaching out to the...Read more