BestVida Sparks Pet Feeder, Dog Feeder, Cat Feeder, Dog Bowl, Pet Station, Pet Feeding Station
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- This elevated pet stand is handcrafted of wrought iron with a neutral antique powder-coated finish. The premium glazed stoneware bowls are durable, non-absorbent, dishwasher and microwave safe. Each piece is finished by hand.
- Small Stand: 5" tall, ideal for small dogs and cats. Large Stand: 9" tall, ideal for medium and large pets.
- Small Bowl: 7.25" diameter, 3.25" high; 40 fluid ounces per bowl. Large Bowl: 9.25" diameter, 4" high; 80 fluid ounces per bowl.
- This raised pet feeder promotes a healthy eating posture and wellness of your pets. The beautiful metalwork and glazed stoneware bring styling and functionality to any room in your house.
- BIG HEART AND EVEN BIGGER LOVE OF DOGS AND CATS! - BestVida Raised Dog Bowls are backed by 100% guarantee that you are fully satisfied with your product or receive your money back.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This elevated pet stand delivers both modern functionality and style to your home. The sturdy stoneware bowls are bacteria safe, water absorption resistant thus are so easy to clean and maintain. Use these stoneware bowls alone or with our elevated metal stand.
Size: Large | Color: Marsala
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
DirectionsDogs weight = Cups of water per day as recommended by experts. 10 lbs. = 1.62 cups per day 20 lbs. = 3.24 cups per day 30 lbs. = 4.86 cups per day 40 lbs. = 6.48 cups per day 50 lbs. = 8.1 cups per day 60 lbs. = 9.72 cups per day 70 lbs. = 11.34 cups per day 80 lbs. = 12.96 cups per day
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As for the bowls, they are sturdy, easy to clean and they have a bone designed on each of them.
You won't be disappointed!!
Also, my dogs weight 78 and 100 pounds. The 100 pounder is a beast, he eats like there is no tomorrow, he is too strong. I was afraid this product wouldn't be strong enough; however, this is the strongest dog food pedestal there is.
So not only beautiful but strong and durable. Excellent quality. Simply OUTSTANDING.
As a reference, I've attached a photo of my dog eating from the bowl. She is 18" tall measured from floor to her back.
The only reason that I'm not giving five stars is the picture that first pops up shows a black stand, so I thought the stand would be black. It's more of a bronze/brown. I should've realized the color is different as you go through the pictures. It should be stated what color stand it is.
I purchased the large lucite green a few months ago for my 60lb retriever and they were awesomly sturdy just as reviews had stated. I put my stand on a 2x3 rug to help with water slobber and to keep it in place.
Not only does it stand up to the large dog test, it stays put when the Roomba vacuum is mindlessly banging into it too!
If thats not enough of a ringing endorsement, I just got a new lab puppy and have a large baby pink set coming in tomorrow, along with the small white set for my cat. Yes i spent a pretty penny, but worrying about the dog dishes getting knocked down with a 3 month old crazy puppy running around is the last thing on my mind now.
The bowls are a great large size and heavy duty like the stand. I highly recommend these, they really are worth the price.