|Brand Name||Bestar Furniture|
|Item Weight||175 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||35.4 x 70.1 x 35.4 inches|
|Item model number||69430-86|
|Color||Sand Granite & Charcoal|
|Material Type||Manufactured Wood|
|Number of Items||1|
|Number of Holes||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||69430-86|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
5-Year Furniture Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- May be purchased for all US states except Wyoming
- Plan shipped via email so there is no waiting
- Covers common accidents such as stains, punctures, burns and breakage
- Mattresses are Not Covered
Bestar Hampton corner workstation in Sand Granite & Charcoal
|Price:||$382.50 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$176.64 (32%)|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sand Granite & Charcoal
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Hampton corner workstation unit features a monitor shelf, open and close storage and a keyboard shelf on ball-bearing slides for smooth and quiet operation. 1” (25mm) work surface features deluxe 0.25 mm shock resistant PVC edge.
Compare with similar items
Sauder 417586 Harbor View Corner Computer Desk A2, Salt Oak
Flash Furniture Teakwood Laminate Corner Desk with Pull-Out Keyboard Tray and CPU Cart
Space Saver Computer L Desk
Techni Mobili Hip Black Glass Corner Computer Desk, Black, 60.75" W X 55" D X
Techni Mobili Deluxe Tempered Frosted Glass L Shaped Corner Desk With Pull Out Keyboard, Graphite
|Price||$382.94||$295.00||$205.83||See price in cart||$237.90||$209.97|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Sand Granite & Charcoal||Salt Oak||Teakwood||Dark Wood||Black/Chrome||Black|
|Item Dimensions||70.1 x 35.4 x 35.4 in||66.14 x 66.14 x 30.28 in||95 x 61.75 x 34 in||33 x 44 x 6 in||61.25 x 61.25 x 30 in||64.5 x 64.5 x 29.5 in|
|Item Weight||175 lbs||90 lbs||68 lbs||64 lbs||102 lbs||112 lbs|
|Material Type||Manufactured Wood||Recycled Material||Teak||Mdf-Metal||Stainless Steel||Wood &Amp; Glass Desks|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Strongly Suggest adding Corner / L Brackets for strength and stability.. and Carpet Sliders !!!
I got the Sand Granite for it's Sleek Modern Looks... HEAVY PACKAGE... I live in an upstairs apt.. The freight delivery guy was awesome... He offered to help me bring it up the stairs... but I could barely budge the box... so I had him leave it under my stairs, and brought it up piece by piece. then labeled all parts on all sides with a sharpie, and waxed all of the black / granite surfaces with Pledge
I've put together countless pieces of assemble yourself furniture.. bookcases, file cabinets, past desks, etc... Just lay out ALL of the hardware and make sure you use the correct parts for the stage you're working on.
IMPORTANT TIPS !! - During construction, I was moving the left side with the cabinet, and almost ripped the back piece off the cabinet.. so I halted construction, and added L braces on the back, and Corner Brackets on the upper front insides right under the desktop, and upper/lower corner braces on the back of the corner unit.. then installed 16 rectangular carpet sliders on the bottoms.... NOW, with the entire desk assembled, it's solid as a rock, and can be moved EASILY in any direction with no flexing... Only place I found that still carries the rectangular bar sliders was Home Depot.... Now I'm working on drilling a few holes on the upper backs of the cubbies, etc, that wont be seen... and adding cable routing channels along the back...... Take a little extra time.. Most awesome desk EVER...
Also ordering the matching lateral file cabinet and bookcase for the Tuscany Brown desk, but painting the brown parts Gray.. EASY to match it !!!
My biggest issues with it (and why I docked it a star) are:
1) Assembly, as others have said, is a big job. It's doable by one person but with a lot of clever positioning and balancing and/or extra work. If you need to move it to another room you will definitely have to take it apart because it's so big and disassembly and re-assembly are cumbersome.
2) Extremely difficult to move. Even removing most/all of the things from the desk, it's a struggle. Being a big desk, it's very heavy . The center of mass and support locations make it a hassle. The separate pieces (left, middle, right) start to separate a bit as you move them, even with the joints tightly on. If you lift from the outside edges (left and right side, the joints bend and the center caves. We had two people try to lift together, each holding the center with one hand end the edge with another and it still bends. If you try to use three people from inside, the outside pulls down a bit, and having one person on the outside is not very useful if you want to move it against a wall.
3) The keyboard tray pieces were not processed properly and left with very jagged cuts. When I pushed the keyboard in/moved to pull it out, my hand sometimes rubbed against the mount and would scratch my skin constantly. I had to put some tape on the edge.
I also purchased the Prestige Plus File Pedestal (also by Bestar) which fit perfectly under the right side to give me some drawers and complete the desk. Perfectly happy with this and would recommend it to anyone needing this type of desk.
Most recent customer reviews
Directions is not very clear and if I wasn't installed it I would send it back