|Item Weight||364 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||20 x 64.6 x 89.1 inches|
|Assembled Height||2.8 inches|
|Assembled Width||32.5 inches|
|Assembled Length||86.3 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
5-Year Indoor Furniture Accident Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Covers accidents, product breakdowns, stains, rips, tears, and more
- Free shipping for all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
- Easy online claims available 24/61
- Allstate Protection Plans (serviced by SquareTrade, an Allstate company) are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Bestar, Nebula Collection, Queen Murphy Bed, Space Saving Solution
- QUALITY MATERIALS: Our Queen Murphy Bed is made in North America from quality laminated particle board compliant with Carb phase 2.
- SPACE SAVER: Ideal for small spaces and multifunctional rooms. When the Murphy Bed is folded up, the cabinet measures 64.6” W X 89.1” H X 20” D. When opened, the bed extends 92.1” from the wall.
- COMFORTABLE: Use your Queen Murphy Bed everyday! Euroslat mattress foundation increases sleeper’s comfort and can accommodate most standard queen mattresses (8-12” thick, 60 to 90 lb, 80” X 60”).
- CONVENIENT: Thanks to the dual piston system, the bed folds up and down safely in seconds without heavy lifting.
- NOTE: 3 people are required for assembly. Maximum weight supported is 1000 lb (including mattress). Minimum height of anchoring wall is 91.1”, minimum floor clearance is 122.3”.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
A Murphy Bed is the perfect solution to furnish condos, lofts, studios, guest rooms, and home offices. You can convert your office, training room, or even your living room into a guest room thanks to this space-saver.
When the bed is folded up, it’s a large, beautiful cabinet with shaker-inspired trim and metal handles. To fold out the bed, you simply pull on the handle and flip the support leg down onto the floor. No heavy lifting or pulling is required thanks to the dual-piston system. The pistons are calibrated in order for the weight of the mattress to keep the bed open.
Make the Most of Your Space
A Well-Installed Wall Bed: A Safe Solution
Securing the cabinet firmly to the wall is crucial.
That is why we carefully designed the anchoring system for our wall beds. In this way, the screws can support a much greater force than that exerted by the weight of the moving bed, and the cabinet remains firmly in place.
With its carefully chosen pistons, the lifting mechanism on our wall beds makes it easy to fold the bed up and down.
As long as you remove the pillows, you can fold the bed up with the bedding in place. Making your bed has never been this easy!
Our wall beds feature a slatted bed base to increase the sleeper’s comfort. In addition, our wall beds are designed to accommodate standard mattresses, which means you can buy your mattress from the manufacturer of your choice.
All you have to do is make sure that the mattress meets our requirements, particularly in terms of weight and thickness.
Compare with similar items
Murphy Bed Queen Size Hardware Kit - DIY Wood Frame Folding Cabinet Wall Bed for Guestroom Easy to Build, Made in USA, (Queen, Vertical)
Night & Day Furniture Murphy Cube Cabinet Bed, Queen, Cherry
Stellar Home Wall Bed Full in Wood White
|Sold By||Bestar & Bush||Easy DIY Murphy Bed Kits||Modern Home Decor plus||Overstock|
|Is Assembly Required?||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Item Dimensions||20.00 x 64.60 x 89.10 inches||30.00 x 12.00 x 3.00 inches||81.00 x 64.00 x 37.00 inches||18.00 x 61.00 x 82.00 inches|
|Item Weight||364.00 lbs||11.00 lbs||172.00 lbs||280.00 lbs|
|Size||Queen||Queen - Vertical||Queen||Full|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I received 3 huge heavy boxes approx 125 lb each. I carried them by myself to the apartment through the elevator and it was NOT an easy task, 2 people should be present to bring it in home. Assembly took 9 hours with 2 people.
I do recommend this bed it's a space safer. I would buy it again.
My biggest issue with this product is the instructions. If you've ever put any piece of IKEA furniture you'll wish this was IKEA. Steps, diagrams, quality of descriptions of how to actually assemble this bed are very sub-par. While I never had to disassemble anything more than a step or two the order in which things are ordered in the steps seem very unorganized. I suppose it is worth what I paid for it, but I was expecting slightly less assembly with this piece of furniture. It is a solid 12 hours of direction reading and product assembly, make sure you don't have any other plans for the weekend.
Would definitely order again.
Faulty part with the metal burr as seen in the picture (which doesn't appear to be attached to this review for some reason) destroyed one of the screws. Will there be an extra? Doubtful. I was lucky enough to have a metal file that could fit in there and remove the burr. I can’t stress enough that the quality control of these parts is poor and might lead to much larger headaches for some people. It’s been annoying enough for me that I’m dropping the review to one star and I’m not even done with this yet. It doesn’t matter how good it ends up being when I’m done.
Edit 2: It's been setup for a few months now. It's decent. My biggest complaint: The room we have it in isn't flat. Yes, the unit comes with screw-feet to level. But not nearly enough play. The foot of the bed floats on one side until somebody gets in bed and weighs it down. ...Which bends the frame a bit. But worse, what if somebody's foot is under there and somebody else jumps in? A bad scene. I will get around to taking the foot to a hardware store to see if I can cobble something longer together to provide a little support/safety.
If your bed area isn't level, consider a product with more leveling options.
Top reviews from other countries
It came in 3 boxes which were extremely heavy and we needed to take each piece one by one to our room upstairs. It took us 8 hrs over 2 days to assemble this and it was the most time consuming piece of furniture we've ever had to assemble.
The instructions asked that you remove a section of your baseboards to anchor the murphy bed to the wall, but we didn't want to do that. I ended up getting some makeshift pieces of plywood as spacers and used longer screws to anchor to the studs (which probably added 2-3 hrs to the assembly time).
Once finally assembled, it seemed really sturdy. However, it comes with some flaws:
1. The hydraulics may be a bit too strong and the bed doesn't lay completely flat. It raises up a bit when you're not on the bed, so we've had to put 10 lb weights on each leg to weigh it down. Perhaps our mattress is too light, but those with heavier mattresses may not encounter this issue.
2. There is a space by the head where there are no slats and the mattress seems to dip down. So when you're lying down, it felt like you're sleeping on a decline. I called customer service and got them to ship 2 more slats and rubber holds, and I had to drill 8 holes in the metal frame to fill the back empty space. Even with the new slats installed, it still didn't correct the feeling of sleeping on a decline, so we had to use some rubber exercise interlocking tiles and pieces of cardboard to prop it up it make it feel level.
All in all, for the price we paid we expected a better product that didn't need modifications to make it work. There are some design flaws that needs to be corrected to make it a 5/5 product.
For the product alone I'd give it 3 out of 5 stars, but their customer service was excellent (one of the legs was missing rubber stops so they also shipped out replacements) so it bumped up our rating to 3.5/5.
Be prepared to spend a weekend and more to assemble and modify if needed. However, now that it's done, we're happy with the murphy bed and the space it's freed up in our guest room.
When the shipment arrived there were no visible signs of mishandling on the exterior packaging. Because assembly and installation was required and I was not able to travel out of provinces (due to a pandemic), an installer was hired to do the work.
It wasn't noticed until the installation was complete that one of the front panels had small chips along the edge of the melamine surface. Upon closer inspection it was also noticed that an attempt was made to cover up the damage with some type of brown repair marker.
Rather than arranging to have the installer come back (in the midst of a pandemic) to remove the panel, pack it and ship it back for replacement (at my expense), I asked for some financial compensation so that a better repair could be done locally. I did not ask for a specific amount but I offered to send photographs and tried to call the manufacturer to discuss in person. To my annoyance there was no customer service response call.
The only response I got was a notice that I would have to ship back the panel for replacement and that no other compensation could be made.
I would call this very poor customer service in a time when concessions might need to be made to satisfy the customer. They so easily could have done better.