|Item Weight||358 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||20.3 x 64.6 x 89.1 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Assembled Height||2.6 inches|
|Assembled Width||34.4 inches|
|Assembled Length||85.2 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
5-Year Indoor Furniture Accident Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Covers accidents, product breakdowns, stains, rips, tears, and more
- Free shipping for all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
- Easy online claims available 24/61
- Allstate Protection Plans (serviced by SquareTrade, an Allstate company) are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Bestar Queen Murphy Bed, Pur Collection
|Type of product||Murphy Bed|
About this item
- QUALITY MATERIALS: The Queen Murphy Bed is made from quality laminated, high-density commercial-grade particle board compliant with Carb phase 2. Chrome handles. No box spring required.
- COMFORTABLE: Sleep on it everyday! Euroslat mattress foundation increases sleepers’ comfort. Accommodates most standard Queen mattresses (80 x 60 in) with a thickness between 8 and 12 in and weighing between 60 and 90 lb.
- SPACE SAVER: Ideal for small spaces, multifunctional rooms, and guest rooms. When the bed is folded up, the cabinet measures 64.6” W x 20.3” D x 89.1” H. When opened, the bed extends 91.5” from the wall.
- CONVENIENT: Thanks to the dual-piston lift mechanism, the murphy bed folds up and down safely in seconds without heavy lifting.
- NOTE: 2 people are required for assembly. Mattress not included. Maximum weight supported is 1000 lb (including mattress). Minimum height of anchoring wall is 91”, minimum floor clearance is 120”.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Wall Bed is the perfect solution to furnish condos, lofts, studios, guest rooms and home offices. You can convert your office, training room, guest room, or even your living room into a guest room thanks to this space-saver.
When the bed is folded up, it’s a large, beautiful cabinet with shaker-inspired trim and metal handles. To fold out the bed, you simply pull on the handle, and flip the support leg down onto the floor. No heavy lifting or pulling is required thanks to the dual-piston system. The pistons are calibrated in order for the weight of the mattress to keep the bed open. For added convenience, you can even leave the bedding on the bed (but not the pillows). Its frame must be attached firmly to the wall since our murphy bed folds up vertically. Mattress not included.
Bestar has manufactured high-quality furniture in North America since 1948.
A WELL-INSTALLED WALL BED: A SAFE SOLUTION
Securing the cabinet firmly to the wall is crucial.
That is why we overdesigned the anchoring system of our wall beds. In this way, the screws can support a much greater force than that exerted by the weight of the moving sleeping surface and the cabinet remains firmly in place.
With its carefully chosen pistons, the lifting mechanism of our wall beds makes it easy to fold the bed up and down.
As long as you remove the pillows, you can fold up the bed with its bedding in place. Making your bed has never been this easy!
The Euroslat mattress foundation of our wall beds increases sleeper’s comfort. In addition, our wall beds are designed to use a standard mattress that you can even buy from the manufacturer of your choice.
All you have to do is make sure that the mattress meets our requirements, particularly in terms of weight and thickness.
With You for Over 70 Years!
Since its foundation in 1948, Bestar has been a leading manufacturer of ready-to-assemble furniture. We are proud to design and manufacture furniture that meets your needs while adapting to your space.
- 100% recyclable packaging products
- Quality-driven company
- Furniture designs centered on consumer tastes and requirements
We accept only one level of quality: your satisfaction!
Compare with similar items
Murphy Bed Queen Size Hardware Kit - DIY Wood Frame Folding Cabinet Wall Bed for Guestroom Easy to Build, Made in USA, (Queen, Vertical)
Night & Day Furniture Murphy Cube Cabinet Bed, Queen, Cherry
Atlantic Furniture Deerfield Murphy Bed Chest, Queen, Grey
|Sold By||BisonOffice||Easy DIY Murphy Bed Kits||Modern Home Decor plus||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||20.30 x 64.60 x 89.10 inches||30.00 x 12.00 x 3.00 inches||81.00 x 64.00 x 37.00 inches||22.50 x 62.50 x 41.75 inches|
|Item Weight||358.00 lbs||11.00 lbs||172.00 lbs||247.00 lbs|
|Size||Queen||Queen - Vertical||Queen||Queen|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The instructions should have been clear and specifically said in the beginning that the bottom front trim board would not fit if the four "feet" were not extended by 3/8 inch if installing on a carpet. They did not give a reason and since everything looked OK we proceeded without that adjustment. Now it turned out to be a moot point because the board was not drilled correctly at the factory to allow it to be installed anyway. I ended up getting a prefinished 11/16' thick x 3.5" wide MDF board (cut to 64 11/16") from a big box hardware store and screwed that into holes that I pre-drilled. I used 3 #8 1.75" steel flat head phillips screws and covered them with white plastic caps. The original board was 4.5" high and might have fit ok on a hard floor if it had been drilled correctly. That was the second drilling error that we encountered. The first drilling error was that the large front panels could not be screwed into the metal bed frame because the screw holes did not line up correctly. Luckily the 6 "angle-iron" brackets keep the panels tight to the frame without the screws.
All-in-all I can still recommend this bed and would buy it again. 1 star off for assembly issues.