Other Sellers on Amazon
Bestguarder 6x50mm HD Digital Night Vision Monocular with 1.5 inch TFT LCD and Camera & Camcorder Function Takes 5mp Photo & 720p Video from 350m Distance for night watching or observation
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1). OUTSTANDING OPTICAL CLARITY: 5Mega CMOS sensor; High performance digital night vision monocular with 6X magnification and a 50mm objective lens; Taking HD photos (2592*1944 pixel/1600*1200pixel/640*480pixel) and 1280*720pixel/ 640*480pixel videos with SOUND.
- 2). LONG VIEWING DISTANCE: Built in 850NM Infrared Illuminator for up to 1150 ft/350m viewing distance in full darkness; Day or night use(with IR off for daytime color); Date/time can be stamped on photo or video.
- 3). USER FRIENDLY INTERFACE: Built-in 1.5” TFT screen with setting menu in seven languages, easy to use; 4 adjustable IR level, make you to see clearly in the tiny ambient light or in the complete darkness; 1-5X digital zoom, allows the user to zoom in on an object or zoom out to a wider view.
- 4). MULTIPLE FUNCTION: Can be used as a live Infrared surveillance camera connecting TV with TV cable or connecting Computer with USB cable; Can be powered by an external battery/power bank(not included), no worry the power for the long time monitoring.
- 5). MANUFACTURE WARRANTY: Rugged IPX4 water-resistant housing; Tripod mountable (2 tripod Jack); With Portable strap(removable), easy for hold; One year warranty with FCC, CE, RoHs certifications.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Bestguarder 6X50mm digital night vision monocular
Bestguarder 6X50mm digital night vision monocular comprises of high quality electronics and optics, it is a hand-held digital night vision viewing system that utilizes an infrared sensitive CMOS sensor, providing edge-to-edge resolution and outstanding image quality. Fully multi-coated optics increase light transmission and decrease glare. Not only you can view your subject at night, you can also record its image as a still photo or video clip, and store it on micro SD card. It also includes a video output port (user switchable to NTSC or PAL standard), which allows connection to video or computer equipment for recording or "live" monitoring. A built-in accessory mounting rail enables the user to attach a more powerful IR illuminator or other compatible accessories.
Outstanding optical clarity, high performance night vision
Wide field of view
Video out capable
5Mega Pixels CMOS vs image-intensifier tube
In-view 1.5 inch TFT display
Micro SD or TF card: up to 32G (MAXIUM IS 32G)
Powerful infrared spotlight
1150ft /350M viewing range
Field of View @ 100 yds/m:20.5ft/6.8m
Objective Size:φ 50mm
Field of View:horizontal 3.3 ° FOV: 4.0 °
Obj. field: 100yds
Eyepiece exit pupil distance: 20mm
Eyepiece exit pupil Diameter: 18mm
Infrared Illuminator: Yes ,850NM
Observing Distance(Low Light Environment):2m-more
Observing Distance(Full Dark Environment): 1150ft /350M
Image format: 2592x1944/1600 x1200/640 x480 (JPEG)
Video: 1280 x 720/640*480 pixels/30fps
Video Out:PAL or NTSC
Rechargeable Battery: 4*AA,alkaline or NI-MH Battery
The continous using time for brandnew Energizer AA battery:
With IR3 On: 2 Hours and 30M;
With IR2 On: 3 Hours and 30M;
With IR1 On: 5 Hours and 50M;
With IR OFF: 9 Hours and 40M.
Built-in 2 tripod jack
PC camera function:Yes
Water Resistance Standard: IPX4
User's Manual *1pc
Cleaning Cloth *1pc
USB Cable *1pc
TV Cable *1pc
Portable Strap *1pc(Removable)
Outstanding Optical Clarity
--Clearly view up to 5X magnification in the dark.
--5 Mega Pixels CMOS sensor vs image -intensifier
--High performance night vision records still images and video.
--Image Size-Optional (JPEG):
Wide Range Application:
--Night Hunting and Scouting game
--Security and surveillance
--Night fishing and boating
--Search and rescue
*Built-in 1.5” TFT screen with setting menu in seven languages, easy to use.
*Date and time can be stamped on photo or video: allows the user record and recall the important moment
*Built-in microphone,record video with sound
*Infrared illuminator allows up to 350m/1150ft long viewing distance in the dark
*Photo and video two working models shifted.
*4 IR levels and 3 brightness levels are adjustable according to the ambient light.
*1-5X digital Zoom: allows the user to zoom in on an object or zoom out to a wider view
*Taking daytime color photo or video.
*Built-in two threaded 1/4"-20 tripod mount holes on bottom and side
Compare with similar items
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Built like a tank.
2. Record video and photo work well.
3. IR is Super.
4. Works well in dark conditions, view a good three hundred feet.
Bad and Ugly
1. Optics and Lenses are Horrible, and takes for ever to focus if at all.
2. Battery life sucks! It will drain your batteries within thirty minutes. With luck I have a 20,000 ma battery backup so I get a couple of hours of usage if I'm lucky.
3. Field of view is about a third of what my standard night scope with a 50 MM lens is. Very difficult to scan a large area with the limited LCD size.
4. There is a thump or thud when I adjust the lens in front, sounds like a poor threading job, not good quality control.
5. Quality control issue again! Put new batteries in and nothing happened, replaced batteries and nothing happened. So I took a q-tip and cleaned the contacts inside of the night scope, put batteries in and the unit powered up.
6. The PC-Cam USB does not work with windows 8 I wanted to connect to my laptop and view the night scope through my laptop, but would not work.
7. Eye cup bad quality should have been made of foam, as it is now you cannot keep your eye up to it without hurting. (Easy to change)
For the price would I buy this night scope again?
I would have to say yes, even though it lacks certain qualities, the unit itself minus the optics is of high quality. Now what are my plans for this scope? Hopefully I can modify the lens with a new setup so that it will not only focus faster but will have a much improved view. Also if possible I might add a wide angle lens so that my field of view will be better through the LCD view finder.
I gave it three stars because for the price its one of the better units on the market. Now if the Company can get their act together and fix the problems that I've listed this would be a GREAT night scope!
The only caveat is it eats ordinary alkaline batteries: when using the infra-red beam you will run down a set of 4 AA Duracell alkalines in 20-30 minutes. This can be solved by buying rechargeable Ni-Mh, which last much longer on a single charge. The manufacturer actually recommends using Lithium batteries, but so far the Ni-Mh works fine.
The only downside is setting the date-time stamp: I actually had great difficulty getting the settings to "take" in the memory, and it seemed that you need to have very fresh alkalines to set the date/time. That's why I gave it only 4 stars at first, but now give 5 stars because of the following:
UPDATE: I emailed Bestguarder service, and they replied in a couple of hours with the following procedure to set date/time, which is slightly different from the manual--and it works! Here's their reply:
Press the "Brightness" button 3 seconds into the set manual
Press the" IR" button to find the "Date & Time..."
Press the "-" button to display the date and time
Press the "REC" button twice to find "Year, Month, Day, Hour, Minute"
Press the "IR" button to find the " Minute"
Press the "REC" button entering into the minute from" 1, 2, 3....60"
Press the "IR" button to select the exact minute
Press the "REC" button to confirm your selection and back to the minute set
Press"+" button back to the setting manual(also can press the"IR" button" back to the date and time setting manual), and press" Brightness" button to quit the setting manual, and take some photo, the exact minute will be displayed on the photo.
The date and time can be set at any batteries, the alkaline, lithium battery or power bank.
Most recent customer reviews
Battery drains out fast, they could have improved by having internal rechargeable batteries