|Item Weight||57 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||80 x 20.9 x 14 inches|
|Item model number||7564615|
|Manufacturer Part Number||7564615|
|OEM Part Number||75646-15|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Bestop 7564615 PowerBoard NX Retractable Running Board Set
|Price:||$1,209.13 & FREE Shipping|
Want professional installation of this product?
- Handpicked pros
- Compare estimates and reviews
- Buy directly on Amazon
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Electrically powered running board hides stealthily underneath your truck when doors are closed and extends down to meet your foot when door opens
- No door wires are tapped and the interior of truck cab is not touched or altered as wireless components are placed in the door jambs which send wireless signal to central receiver that open or close the steps as needed
- Variable-mount LED light kit attaches to linkage or to body and illuminates board and ground below for easier access in and out of your vehicle more tools
- Patented high strength, die-cast aluminum linkages built to last in any climate with 600 pounds capacity per side
- Sturdy 6.25 inch wide aluminum running board features ultra-durable, non-slip, powder-coated surface
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The PowerBoard NX has new patented wireless technology that makes it a whole lot smarter, and a whole lot easier to install. It's also the end result of several years' worth of continuous improvement and testing of every single component to ensure the quality and reliability you expect. Drops down about 6" and out 2" to create a stairstep into your truck. Full length board works with both front and rear doors, driver and passenger sides. Complete kit includes two full length boards, OEM quality sealed motor, Wi-Fi controllers, hardware, wiring harness with weatherproof connectors and LED light kit. Built-in anti-pinch safety features senses pressure to keep the board from retracting on your hand and feet. OEM quality sealed motors and heavy-duty wiring harness with weatherproof connectors.
From the manufacturer
Bestop began in Boulder, Colorado in 1954 inside Tom Bradley’s small upholstery shop where he started making Jeep tops from canvas and whatever else he could find. What Tom began 60 years ago is now Bestop, Inc. , a leader in Jeep and Truck accessories. Our Truck products feature the same engineering, the same quality control, the same intense focus on manufacturing quality that goes into every single product we make, whether it's for a Jeep, a Truck or an SUV. Bestop meets the needs of the toughest customers in the world: Truck and Jeep owners. Sixty years later, Bestop is still in Colorado and still striving to be the best in everything we make.
The PowerBoard NX has new patented wireless technology that makes it a whole lot smarter, and a whole lot easier to install. It's the end result of several years' worth of continuous improvement and testing of every single component, on every PowerBoard, wired or wifi.
Tucks up tight when retracted
Electrically powered running board hides stealthily underneath your truck when doors are closed and extends down to meet your foot when the door opens.
Boards extend down automatically
When your doors are opened, the PowerBoards drop down about 6" and out 2" to create a stair-step into your truck. The 6.25 inch wide aluminum running board features ultra-durable, non-slip, powder-coated surface
Integrated LED Light Kit
Integrated LED Light Kit illuminates the board and ground below for easier access in and out of your vehicle. Mounts to body or linkage.
|Limited Warranty||Three-Year / 36,000 Miles||Three-Year / 36,000 Miles|
|Integrated LED Light Kit||✓||✓|
|Extends Down Automatically When Door Opens||✓||✓|
|Load Capacity (per side)||600 pounds||600 pounds|
|Access to Cab Interior Needed for Installation||No||Yes|
|OEM Quality Sealed Motor||✓||✓|
|Built-in Anti-pinch Safety Sensor||✓||✓|