|Item Weight||19 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12.8 x 32.2 x 12.8 inches|
|Item model number||79139-01|
|Manufacturer Part Number||7913901|
|OEM Part Number||79139-01|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Bestop 79139-01 Black Sailcloth Replace-a-Top Soft Top with Tinted Windows; no door skins included for 97-02 Wrangler TJ
|You Save:||$106.02 (18%)|
|Post-purchase rebate:||$100.00 Rebate forms|
|Price after rebate:||$398.97|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Replace-a-Top™ kits include soft top fabric, side and rear DOT-approved windows, plus upper door skins (where applicable)
- Replace-a-Top™ kits require your factory bows, frames, tailgate bar; no hardware is included in kit
- Built to factory original specs to ensure proper fit over your existing factory hardware
- Uses same multilayer sailcloth fabric as Supertop NX with maximum UV resistance and shape retention, plus available in factory colors
- Two-year limited warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Bestop 79139-01 Black Sailcloth Replace-a-Top Soft Top with Tinted Windows; no door skins included for 97-02 Wrangler TJ
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||4Wheel Drive Hardware||Amazon.com||Plymouth Valley Enterprises||Amazon.com|
|Exterior Finish||Textured||Black Diamond||Textured||Textured|
Bestop Sailcloth Replace-a-Top Soft Top is top-of-the-line replacement kit with same-as-factory, multi-ply fabric with highest resistance to UV rays for fade-free years of use. Shows fewer waves and wrinkles than conventional top fabric, cleans more easily. Sailcloth fabric is also quieter, insulates better than standard fabric. Most kits available with or without tinted windows, with or without upper fabric half door skins. Kits without door skins use your factory full steel hard doors. Must have original factory frames, bows and hardware in good condition to install this soft top. 2-year Limited Warranty.
From the Manufacturer
Bestop began in Boulder, Colorado in 1954 inside Tom Bradley’s small upholstery shop where he started making Jeep tops from canvas and whatever else he could find. What Tom began 60 years ago is now Bestop, Inc. , the world’s largest manufacturer of soft tops and fabric accessories for Jeep vehicles, and sole supplier of factory soft tops on all Jeep Wranglers since 1986. Winner of numerous design and innovation awards from Chrysler/Jeep, Bestop offers the finest replacement soft tops for Jeep and other SUV’s, plus a host of related fabric accessories and enthusiast-oriented products for both on or off-road use. Sixty years later, Bestop is still in Colorado and still striving to be the best in everything we make.
2-Year Limited Warranty
The Bestop Sailcloth Replace-A-Top
Premium-grade Sailcloth for a quieter ride
- The tough, multi-py, premium-grade fabric dramatically reduces outside noise and enhances insulation for a more comfortable ride
- Kit includes Soft Top, Windows and optional door skins
- Optional 31% tinted window feature for customized look on most models
- Heat-sealed 30-mil DOT-approved vinyl windows meet U.S. and European regulations
- Door skins attach by hook-and-loop over factory original door frames for easy installation where applicable
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Overall Its a nice sturdy top. However there is a defect with the tops plastic channel slides. On the rear lower ends of the sails near the rear window, there are the plastic slides that slip into the jeeps channels. Those corners of the top DO NOT fit well at all. The plastic slides were uneven with the Jeeps channels and were popping out of place. I will probably recommend heat treating the the plastic until it molds to the channels of the Jeep. I will post a picture to show you what I mean. THREE STAR Since there is a defect with the sails slide shape.
Feels sturdy and reliable for 5+ years for a daily driver
Fits fine every where else
Not a real pain to put on
The tint is nice!
Fits very well every where else, no leaks yet but WILL update
YKK Zippers are rugged and work great
Definitely quieter than standard denim top. I can hear my radio at highway speeds, and (don't tell my fiance) but can carry on conversations, too!
Only fault i have with the top is that it is a bit looser than my previous bestop replacement top (my jeep is a 2000 so this is the second replacement).
As seen in the pics, there is a pool of water forming over the front seats after only a 20 minute rain shower.(this never happened with the old bestop which was significantly tighter.
While there was no apparent leaking, I do worry that it will prematurely wear the top.
Other than that, I am quite pleased.