|Price:||$28.99 + $4.99 shipping|
- * Luxury Italian Nappa Leather with softness of touch, suppleness, strength, and lasting comfort.
- * Stylish plain style
- * Solid stitching seams ; Leather covered button.
- * 100% Pure Cashmere Lining & Long fleece Lining for you to choose from
- * Touchscreen Available
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
* Material: 100% Nappa leather ; Lining: long fleece & 100% Cashmere
* Color: Black; dark brown; dark navy
- Product Dimensions: 10.7 x 5.2 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00N3K2DR2
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 28, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
1. Put them on and they look better than the picture.
2. High quality leather, gentle and soft.
3. Advertised M size turned out to be real M size.
4. Well, I mean really well done. It's not so often that I have nothing to complain about.
5. Wrapped and presented so that you can safely send it to loved ones.
However the reason i am giving them a 2 is because they have a misleading picture in the main Amazon pics. The final picture is a picture of the tag in English listing all the materials. The gloves I got all that information is in Chinese. Clearly these gloves were meant to be sold on the chinese market and that's why they may be so small. Do not put pictures of your product online and then send something that doesn't match the picture. Pretty skeezey Warmen gloves.
My biggest gripe about winter gloves is how bulky they are, you can't feel anything and dexterity is a joke. I hate having to sacrifice comfort for convenience. So I hatched a plan. I bought these gloves a size bigger than I needed and then got a pair of those cheap Wal-Mart style gloves for the inside. This gave me two layers (dressing warm is all about the layers), warmth, and much better dexterity than previous "winter" gloves I had had. The form fitting quality of the cheap gloves mixed with the flexibility and quality of the leather combined to make the perfect winter glove. When I drive I can feel the wheel under my hand as well as the vibrations through the gear shift, I can open combination locks without having to take my gloves off, and I can write legibly. All things I struggled to do with all other winter gloves I had had previously.
The quality of the leather and the lining is fantastic. Well worth the price. I've been looking for a good pair of driving gloves for when spring/summer rolls around and the first company i'll be going to is Warmens. These are amazing gloves and their quality and the obvious attention to detail that went into their making has earned this company a lifelong customer.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They were great but when I reordered they didn't have size small!Published 26 days ago by Barbara R. Gabriele
So comfy! Super soft, very stylish whether with North Face snow parka or dress overcoat. Touch finger works well. Read morePublished 1 month ago by WM
Don't get to use them much here in Florida, but when it does get cold, its good to be able to have a nice warm set of glovesPublished 1 month ago by kayak4all
These are the softest most attractive pair of gloves I've ever seen. I got the navy pair and the fur lining and like butter against your skin. Not fragile, but oh so soft.Published 2 months ago by JZ
It looks good and seems to be high quality. It doesn't protect you from crazy cold weather. It is suitable when you wear it with your peacoat.Published 3 months ago by eimabey
Got these for my husband for Christmas. He LOVES them. Great fit, he likes the ability to use his touch screen while still wearing them.Published 3 months ago by Dr Mya Dee
These are some really nice and comfortable gloves they work great evening cold weather they have a nice feel right out of the box and feel even greater as you break them inPublished 3 months ago by Andre McKay