Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on August 9, 2009
Have the spa for 3 weeks, it has been working great so far. Yesterday I decided to use the spa after coming from work. When I touched the water with my hand to make sure the temperature was ok , I did feel some electricity. shut down the pump/heater, then no electricity in water. Turn on the heater, got same electricity back in the water. Then I decided to measure the voltage using a voltmeter. I found 48 Volts between the water and the ground !!! I will send back the pump block tomorrow to Bestway US and hopefully they will be fast to replace this defective and potentially hazardous pump/heater block (even wondering how they got an UL listing). Looking at some other reviews on the product and especially how slow their customer support tends to react, I'm starting to wonder if I made the right choice. Will update this review, when (hopefully) everything is working again.

update November 1st: got the replacement pump in 2 weeks time back in august, so far the replacement pump (a blue one that time) is working fine for 2 months. still enjoying the spa late october.
on August 3, 2009
Wow! Having read the reviews here, I was comfortable ordering the LayZSpa, and having had it for two weeks, I agree with the positives. It was easy to set up (did it alone) and to fill with a regular garden hose. We have it located on a glassed-in porch. Haven't used the heater much since it's more refreshing for me with the water in the 80s. I particularly wanted the spa for low-impact exercise, and it's been wonderful. I found a site online that describes the three B's (bleach, baking soda, and borax) for pools, so have been trying this for sanitation and balancing the PH, etc. ([...]) Bought some test strips, and the water tests fine. I think this is a really good deal whether someone intends to use the spa for many years or for just a little while to see how a spa would work out before investing a couple of thousand or more on a more permanent one. Haven't missed a day using the spa (even if for only 20 minutes). It's cooling, relaxing, and great for exercise, especially when it's just too hot for me to be active any other way. As a woman of a certain age, this thing is a blessing! Again, it couldn't be easier to set up and use, and the spa seems quite durable.
on September 21, 2008
Got it for 363 shipped a month ago ... easy to set up and use! Great value ... owned a real jacuzzi before we sold our house. We missed it so much we decided to get this one for our rental for less than 1/10 the price. What a deal! Blowers are cold water as mentioned but not a big deal. After reading other reviews, we put it in our sunroom. Hasn't been too cold yet here in DC and has stayed warm enough for long soaks. Not sure how you can complain about this product with the ease of set up and low cost. Better than expected!

Update: We enjoyed the spa for over 1 1/2 years before the heating element finally died. We ran the thing almost every day in our sunroom even when we got 54 inches of snow (broke the record here in DC) and it worked just fine. I was so impressed that we are buying another one. I'm crossing my fingers that we can the same great results with the second one.
on October 19, 2010
We have had our lazyspa for about two weeks now...after getting the water conditioning treatment correct and figuring out the best way to keep the water hot (keep cover on at all times when not in use, zipped) we are having a good time with the new spa, it stays very very hot (we keep the heater at 101 degrees)!! The zipper on the cover is a pain most times, but tolerable. Adding hot water from the tap is not a good idea, be patient when 1st set up, it takes about 24 hrs to get the water good and hot. Over-inflating is not a good idea either (oops), it can cause the inside liner to shift in the outside liner and it makes it hard to inflate to be level and it takes some work to get it back in alignment. The pump is a bit noisy but once you are inside the spa is not too annoying, your neighbors may not be pleased tho'
All in all, it is a good economical way to enjoy the benefits of a hot tub/spa without all the expense of a full size solid one. I am just curious to see how long it lasts with all the proper upkeep.
on May 22, 2009
Check out Youtube, there are instructions and many examples of uses. It comes with a dvd and simple instructions. It set up easily and even has a line that show ghow much water to put in it. So much fun to use!
on November 3, 2010
Instructions were very easy to understand for setup. Completed setup within 20 minutes after intial cleaning. Otherwise very satisfied.
on September 9, 2008
i loved this product while it lasted, a complete and total of one month, cannot get parts or filters, its now sitting on my deck useless, waste of time and money.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.