- Get free shipping on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by VMInnovations. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Bestway 54155E Hawaii Air Jet Inflatable Outdoor Spa
|Price:||$471.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$28.00 (6%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy set up - no tools needed for this spacious spa which seats 4-6 People
- Inflated walls are made of tri-tech material, providing the ultimate in comfort and durability
- Salute-massage system with 114 all-surrounding air jets, combining heat and massaging jets together
- Power saving system: automatic start/stop timer-controlled heating system
- Leatheroid cover with safety lock clips and built-in air chamber for insulation
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Pamper yourself in the warm, soothing water of the Saluspa Hawaii Air jet. For spa luxury, tranquility and comfort at an exceptional value, the Saluspa Hawaii Air jet by Bestway is the perfect choice. Simple to set up outdoors within minutes, the Hawaii will look perfect on wooden decking, on the lawn or wherever you decide it should go. The Hawaii offers a spacious spa experience, seating 4-6 people. It requires no tools or professional installation. With its soothing 104 Degree F water temperature and massage jets, the Salsa Hawaii is perfect for soaking sore muscles, having fun with friends or even as a luxurious and romantic treat for you and your partner to enjoy together. The spa's inflated walls are made of Tritech material, providing the ultimate in comfort and durability. Also featured is a Salu-Massage System with 114 all-surrounding Air Jets, combining heat and massaging jets together and an automatic start & stop timer. The Salsa Hawaii also comes supplied with a cover to maintain optimal water temperature, a filter cartridge and a chemical floater. The Hawaii conveniently and quickly inflates using the spa's pump so you can spend more time relaxing in it than setting it up. Ease your stress away with the Salsa Hawaii Air jet by Bestway!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ok, now the rest. This is my 2nd inflatable hot tub. Water heated faster and in use didn't lose as much heat. The floor is comfortable and the air jets are better. 1st time set up was a little confusing because several sources to get full instructions. The funny part was the pump quit and instruction is to strike the pump. No problem, I hit or kick anything that doesn't work. Problem solved. I expect years of enjoyment.
Assembly was a breeze. I have a few pointers that might help you:
1. When taking the (3) black filter caps off, you might take the filter thread out with it. Make sure you have a pair of plyers on hand to hold the piece while you twist the cap off. It should thread back into the hole no problem.
2. When filling the tub, make sure you attached the motor/control unit first.
3. Before heating the tub, make sure the water is past the filters. If you get an E02 error, just unplug and power cycle the unit. There are a lot of little instruction pamplets in the box. Be sure to keep the ones that explain error code messages.
4. Heating up the tub will take forever. Either fill during a warm day or up to the minimum water line and fill the rest using boiling water from your tea kettle. I'm serious. It works!
I highly recommend this tub!
Need some clarification on the Pump controls. Once down with the facts, it only took about
20 minutes to inflate pool and cover insert. Easy connect to the pool and filled. Love it.
Here's why I give it 4 stars and not 5. The heater and pump are slow. This really isn't an issue that can be fixed because it's a plug and play spa designed to run on a normal 110V 20 amp circuit. It holds the heat pretty well just takes a while to get there after the unit shuts off or first filling it. Just know it's not like a traditional spa in that regard. Of course it costs about 90% less too.
Great product overall and one of the best purchases I've made even if I only get two years out of it. I'll just buy another one and still save thousands.
Concern 1. Air bubbles versus jets.
I was sure they would not be strong enough to make me like them as much as a jet. I am thrilled to have been wrong. The bubbles are shockingly strong and provide a full body massage. You can also learn various ways to sit that let them hit your back in specific places. I actually have come to like the air bubbles more than jets because it gives you the same benefit without any beating that can happen with strong jets.
Concern 2. How can an inflatable be sturdy enough?
The sturdiness of this item needs a nod as well because I had a huge concern that it could hold up to our large family but it totally has. The material used is very thick and high quality. We have kids and teens that jump in and out and it has held up like a champ!
Concern 3. Loss of heat when bubbles running
I had read so many mixed reviews regarding this topic that it really made me worried. The main incorrect info I read was that the heat cannot run while bubbles going. This is untrue. The heater runs while bubbles run, BUT it does not keep up with it after awhile. We received this product in the dead of Montana winter. Neg temps every night. We set it up in our garage, which would still get in the low 20's sometimes but it worked wonderfully!
We keep ours set to 104. By doing this, when we run the bubbles and by the time the temp drops too low, we have had enough anyway.
I have only had it drop too fast 2 times. Other than that, you can enjoy a good 30-40 minutes session with ease and in warmth. As our temps have risen with spring (and with summer approaching), the time extends of course and we plan on moving it to a patio area to enjoy our mountain views :)
Overall, I am incredibly pleased with this item and it was a great deal in comparison to spending thousands on a full setup(that you cannot move around when you want or take with you!)