Bestway SaluSpa 71" x 26" Helsinki AirJet Inflatable Hot Tub
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Gentle on your skin: Our Built-In clear soft softening system reduces the effects of hard water, like spa staining or skin irritation. Let the warm, soothing water relax your muscles and joints after a long day.
- Operate from inside the hot tub: The digital control panel lets you change the water temperature (up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit) and flow of the jets without exiting the tub. A power saving timer can even automate the temperature of the spa up to 72 hours in advance.
- Superior strength and durability: The puncture-resistant tri-tech material and I-beam wall construction ensures your hot tub will last long and won't buckle or lose shape when people sit on the edge.
- Simple setup and maintenance: no extra tools are needed to setup This portable spa. Simply inflate and deflate with the spa's own pump! A cover comes with to provide safety, maintain the water's warm temperature, and keeps the water Clean from rain or Leaves.
- Portable, stylish, and compact: with lift handles, the spa can be moved around with ease. This spa deflates compactly for optimal storage and transportation purposes. With a wood paneling design, the Helsinki spa adds a nice touch to your deck and outdoor décor.
- Material Type: Drop Stitch. Freeze Shield Technology
- Power Source Type: Electrical Outlet
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Intex 85In x 25In PureSpa Plus Round 6 Person Portable Inflatable Hot Tub Spa with Bubble Jets and Built in Heater Pump
Bestway Hawaii Air Jet Hot Tub
Intex 28439E Greywood Deluxe 4 Person Inflatable Spa Hot Tub with Multi-Color LED Light and Bubble Jets, Grey
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Windy City SuperStore||Amazon.com||VM Express|
|Item Dimensions||70.87 x 70.87 x 25.98 inches||0.00 x 0.00 x 0.00 inches||70.87 x 70.87 x 27.95 inches||0.00 x 0.00 x 0.00 inches|
|Item Weight||84.90 lbs||244.71 lbs||81.79 lbs||227.08 lbs|
The Helsinki salsa air jet portable hot tub is an inflatable relaxation haven forup to six adults. Bring that secluded hot spring destination to your backyard with the Helsinki, featuring modern wooden panel print & air jet system. The 83 air jets line The bottom of the spa & provide soothing massage experience. The walls are supported by thousands of interwoven fine threads, This drop stitch material allows the spa to be rigid & sturdy despite being inflated & deflated regularly. The Helsinki is controlled via a digital panel that handles inflation, heating & Filtration. A special ground cloth protects the cushioned air pad floor & helps with insulation. The reinforced cover protects the spa when not in use to increase Longevity & the safety clips prevent children from accessing when unsupervised. This spa comes with the inherent benefits of inflation, use the exhaust fitting & drain valve for quick deflation & storage preparation. Position or transport The spa with convenient easy-lift handles. In addition to the pump & cover, the Helsinki comes with a spa liner, chemconnect dispenser, filter cartridge (VI) & repair kit. The new integrated ChemConnect dispenser makes hot tub chemical maintenance easy. Able to be attached to the internal wall of your spa, simply add multifunction chlorine tablets and adjust to determine chemical release.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall my wife and I are highly satisfied with this purchase, it's better than anticipated in every way! Super rigid, comfortable to be in, doesn't feel or even really look like an inflated tub. Lastly, and this is just me personally, but I'm 6'7" and I'm used to not fitting into anything. This tub is a GIANT exception. I can lay down in it over my head if I choose to and still keep my knees under water. This thing is ROOMY. Great purchase, highly recommended!
Update: Month 2 and the electric bill is now 365. We went into tier 3 because of this thing! I was watching it daily and saw us pacing at 40KWH a day... not great but... .49 cent per unit and this thing has become a large piece of plastic! If you are running solar and dont mind the noise or can crease some sort of free or more economical heating solution then I say have at it. otherwise this is gonna take up a lot of space in your yard and the one the about a hot tub at your home that makes it worth while is the accessibility if you can't have it on all the time or heat it quick enough to use it when desired and leave it off otherwise I think you are basically adopting a pond. Pool and spa maintenance is really complicated if the water is not circulating constantly. sure I can keep the filter pump going but then I have to fight even harder to get the temp back up because it will cool the water off that much quicker between cycles... I am rambling. Hope I saved you time
Final Update: After 2 months of using this spa its now over. We have ordered a softub... Wasn't really what we wanted to spend on a tub but due to space needs and the fact this thing has been such a hole in our pockets its the best choice. I am now certain we have a defective unit as its reading 104 and the water is 96.... I may call amazon and try and sort out the return or whatever and I am pretty sure this was a bad unit from the start. I am writing this review to prevent someone from doing what I did and waste the time trying to add a heat reflective cover or install foam insulation tubing around the plumbing... All of which really did nothing to increase its efficiency. If you buy one of these and you start to have trouble I would deal with that immediately and not hope you can nurse it out like we did. Either that or really ask yourself if you can spend the extra money. What you will spend on the spa will likely be saved in electricity and maintenance supplies as the cost of running this thing with filters that need to be swapped out at least 2x a month at 60 dollars a 12 pack so... there is 20 dollars in filters... Its worth thinking about if you live in a place its not 90 degrees year around.