Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Prophets of Rage PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 81 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 92 reviews
on June 10, 2017
Good game - interesting game play, fairly complex puzzles to solve, character interactions are not overly stilted (unlike some, see Witcher 1). I keep running into the end of the active areas and want to wander farther; frequently seems like I should be able to go up one more floor, or cross into the next street over, but environment is sealed. I do like you can choose your means of play; anywhere from stealthy to berserker, and it affects the way the game plays out.
on September 8, 2016
It's not the newest game, but the price was right so I bought this to quench my gaming thirst. Man, this game does it. The game allows me to be a sneak and hide in the shadows, putting the enemy to sleep rather than kill them. Or, if I feel like it, I can drop down from a building and drop a sword into the enemies neck. It has just the right blend of magic and melee that makes this RPG'r/FPS'r completely happy. I'll play it through again, just because you can take as long as you like to find all that you need without jeopardizing the mission. If you are looking at this game, get it. You are going to love it.
on January 28, 2014
This game kept me entertained for a solid 40 hours so the discount Black Friday price I paid ($5) was well worth it. However, after completing the game, I couldn't play it again on a second play through. It's good, but not great. Games like Thief stay with you long long after you've finished it. I can't quite put my finger on it - I suppose the complaints I have are that 1) the powers you have are jokingly overpowered. You could very well just run through the level guns akimbo, slaughtering everyone in your path. 2) the steampunk world is cool for awhile but gets old quickly 3) storyline is good but I never felt attached to any of the characters 4) the stealth aspect of the game could have been done a lot better - because you're so seriously overpowered you never feel a sense of danger - you can always just blink 50 feet away even when a guard walks past.

All in all, good entertainment but nowhere near a super game like Fallout, Thief, Far Cry 1,3, etc.
on January 23, 2016
I had a lot of fun with this one. Replayable. I played through once in non-lethal mode, then replayed killing everything in site just to see the two extremes. Once you get a few of the more important upgrades, Dark Eyes and Blink, it's great fun getting around and sneaking up on bad guys.
on March 18, 2017
This game is a bit old, but it is worth every penny.
on December 15, 2016
The prequel to Dishonored 2 and great game in its own right.
on July 10, 2016
If you are reading reviews for this game, you already know you want to buy it. Get it
on March 21, 2017
fun game. played through it twice.
on March 23, 2017
still playing, stuck in a spot, but sure I'll get it done, Am really enjoying it, a good challenge but still able to get each assignment done. Look forward to Dishonored 2
on October 8, 2016
Not of this world but realistic at the same time. Great story line, very creative. Challenging enough: don't get stuck to the point of exasperation with "crazy difficult" scenes as in some games. Software play excellent-no glitches observed.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.