- I absolutely loved this book. I love the writing style of Mia Ford that keeps me hooked from page, that I'm kept on edge throughout the book. Claire McAff is now a member of the Organized Crime Task Force. She's going undercover as Claire Goodman (a secretary) to bring down gangster Patsy O'Connor and his lawyer son Sean. But is she falling for Sean? Is he innocent or the best liar she's ever met? I love that the reader doesn't even know. I stayed on edge! There's twists and I'm surprised by the ending. I love the chemistry between Claire and Sean- it's extremely HOT! I love getting both points of view, a happy ever after, and no cliffhanger. I highly recommend this book.
- This story of Claire and Sean was fast paced and action packed with a twist! I loved the passionate dynamics between these two characters and the lengths they both went to to achieve what needed to be done.
- Hot, steamy, suspenseful, exciting, betrayal, fun and so much more. It definitely keeps your attention. I enjoyed reading it. It is intense in spots. Well written.
- Amazing book. Very sexy lustful and luscious. Hot and exciting to read.
- I enjoyed the short read. A cute and hot affair without the immediate fall in love factor and just enough humor to keep it interesting.
- Actual quotes taken from Amazon Reviewers of BETRAYED