Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on January 21, 2013
Not very pleased. Hoops bent, had to work on the latch to close. I'm handy that way but I would not recommend this product. Sorry
on December 3, 2013
First I got the wrong thing in the mail, I sent it back. I got the earrings in the mail yesterday and the clip on the one earring won't stay shut, keeps popping open while in my ear and falling out.
on June 17, 2014
Just what I was looking for, perfect size & shape. One seems to come unhooked quite easily & it's only a matter of time before I lose it
on June 19, 2012
Very cute and simple earring. The packaging protected the item well, maybe a little wasteful but the item had all the protection needed plus. The clasp on the back on the earring are not great. One hug from someone and my earring falls out. Other than that I like them.
on January 22, 2014
Cute gold hoops and I love the sharp not too round just a good oval shape and it even came with a little velvet bag thing to keep it in. Very nice
on November 4, 2014
Terrible. The clip on both sides is loose and I am in fear of loosing them all day.
on November 23, 2014
I love my Betsy Johnson earrings!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.