Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Betsey Johnson "Betsey Goes to Paris" Glitter Heart Drop Earrings
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ryley Walker Fire TV Stick Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on December 2, 2012
I bought these for a woman actively involved in cub and boy scouts as they have the scout fleur di lis. They looked great online. They came in a package and I had no idea what was inside and it was taped shut so I opened it and once I did to gift them I needed a new box. Inside the box they were on one of those plastic earring holders like the kind you see in those little young girl shops in the mall which further cheapened the earrings. The black is actually sequiny which you can't tell from the picture. They are also heavy so if you have delicate ears I would stay clear. I got them just in time for the scout holiday party so I did gift them but I added other items as while I got them in a lightening deal they really looked like I paid a lot less... Cute idea for a scout leader but if someone had given them to me I would have thought a lower single digit price tag.... Sorry I couldn't say better.
on November 23, 2014
Bought these as a gift for a friend and she loved them! The fleur de lis design is great and the black and gold combo was perfect for her because she's a Saints fan. Very cute, would definitely buy a pair for myself!
on December 7, 2012
Beautiful piece, unique detailing with a quality look. Now need the necklace to complete the set. I can wear these for a formal occasion as well as with jeans.
on January 2, 2013
Product looks like the picture, but is a little cheaper looking in hand. I purchased it for a gift, almost didn't send them. There is really nothing the seller could have done to show this.
on April 3, 2013
Got these for my girlfriend. They are heavier than I expected, but she says they are fine. She absolutely loves them. Pictures are an accurate representation.
on December 24, 2012
I really like these earrings. They are one-of-a-kind. Unusual color.
Good price point. I wish there was a necklace designed to go with them.
on January 14, 2013
Purchased these earrings along with the matching bracelet for my spouse, because she absolutely loves Betsey Johnson products. She loved them.
on January 17, 2013
Picked these up during black Friday week 2012 as a gift for the GF, I'm impressed with the quality, she thinks they are cute and loves them.
on December 1, 2012
I bought these for a christmas gift, they were so cute I had to order another set. I wish they were my style! Nice weight to them as well