Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on June 11, 2015
I love this betsey johnson purse. it fits me perfectly. Its classy and beautiful ..very nice quality i purchased this in 2014 and still have it in great condition. there is nothing i don't like about this purse. it fits everything i need inside.
on March 12, 2014
This was a gift for my daughter. The bag is well made and what you would expect from Betsey! Love it
3 people found this helpful
on July 26, 2014
Well...it's smaller than most Betsey Johnson's purses I have. When I received it the gold bow charm was broken and the inside zipper was also broken. The only thing I liked about it was the print.
on November 9, 2014
Love it even more than I thought I would!
on June 1, 2015
I absolutely adore this handbag. I've had it almost a year and I use it ALL THE TIME. It's beautiful get compliments always.
on July 5, 2014
It is a little bit larger handbag than I normally like. But, it is so lovely in the cream lace, and goes with so many summer and spring outfits.
on August 20, 2014
very elegant and roomy , i liked the effect of the bronze material under the black leather
on July 17, 2014
Poor quality especially for Betsey Johnson
on July 21, 2014
I Love it!!!
on April 2, 2014
loveeee betsey johnson. This handbag arrived fast and new. The inside is just as cute as the out. Laser cut on totes, handbags, etc is in this spring/summer. I want them in more colors and sizes. There is a matching wallet for this bag but amazon doesn't carry it. I got the matching wallet thru another provider.
2 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.