Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
New York designer Betsey Johnson has built her long-standing career in fashion by following her own set of rules. Known for her celebration of the exuberant, the embelished, and the over the top, Betsey has been rocking the fashion industry with her unique and original designs since the 1960's. Betsey Johnson, both the woman and the label, is constantly moving forward and continues to keep a strong foothold in the fashion industry with no signs of letting up anytime soon. Her love of detail and design is evident in everything she does in life and in business. Her enthusiasm, creativity and boundless talent that have kept her at the forefront of fashion for the past 40 years will keep Betsey going for years to come.
- Product Dimensions: 14.2 x 13.5 x 4.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds
- ASIN: B008K2KEFG
- Item model number: BURKE
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 23, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
1) The Quality of Suede is Very Good to Excellent
2) They are a good shaft height to work with leggings/straight jeans, skirts and dresses.
3) The colors are almost true. The black is a true black and the grey is more in the taupe family which is okay because I have this type of boot in many different finishes like black leather and brown suede and I was looking for a neutral and the grey will meet that because it is more taupe depending on the lighting.
4) The heel (wedge) is very easy to walk in as it doesn't feel anywhere near the specs that state the heel as rather high.
5) I have a normal width foot and they are perfect in width for me ( I also have one foot which is a 1/2 size smaller and they fit both feet perfectly (I don't wear thick socks with boots...I wear a silky trouser socks with my dress boots and I'm happy I can do that easily with these without the heel slipping which I usually have a problem with when I wear other style boots like cowboy and western styles.Read more ›
So three stars primarily based on price and practicality.
The boots themselves are truly beautiful. The suede is extremely nice and of high quality. I do want to point out that they do dye your socks. When I took them off, my white socks were now very pink. Just something to consider. I am giving these boots four stars due to the fact that the dye comes off, and there was a tiny spot of glue in the front of one of the boots. I also noticed that the bows came undone the first time I wore them. I have not gotten much use out of them yet, so I am not sure if it is reoccurring problem. Other than that they are perfect. I wouldn't mind also getting a pair in the gray =).
The size 10 fit, but it's a snug fit.
I have an average foot, not especially narrow or wide. The boots fit perfectly and are very comfortable.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Had to stretch them, tighter than a vice grip. Need someone to talk....make them put this boot on.Published 4 months ago by Yvonne Rag.
Worn it three times already and I get compliments every time. And I love that it's comfortable and easy to slip on.Published 19 months ago by amana almazan
I wear a 7 slightly wide, so I got a 7 1/2 and they fit perfect even with a nice thick wool sock. Color is gorgeous and quality is very nice. Great buy!
I wear a 7 1/2 in any style shoe, however, these are pretty narrow and fit too snug. I'd suggest ordering one size up from your usual size.Published on December 25, 2013 by sparky0214