Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on December 11, 2012
I was unsure when I ordered this as a flash deal if these were meant to be mix-n-match single socks or if the package contained 7 pairs of socks, so let me assure you, it's not "7 socks" which I found in the literal description of this item--it IS 7 pairs of socks.
The nice things I can say about these socks are that the designs lend themselves to mix and match possibilities, if you enjoy doing the Punky Brewster thing. They also come in an adorable hat box. I've always enjoyed Betsey Johnson's designs, so that was a little appealing to me too, I have to admit. On the other hand...these socks are more or less the same quality as the socks with Christmas designs that you'd pick up at Target. The first time I pulled on my purple pair, I heard a large "riiiiiiiiiiip!" First time!! I have owned plenty of other Betsey Johnson items and I have never had something that began to fall apart as soon as I put it on. I don't feel that these are designer quality socks. The list price for this item is $50 for 7 pairs of socks--I would certainly NEVER pay that.
14 people found this helpful
Top Contributor: Petson December 16, 2016
Having just received these socks, I'm reviewing them before I normally would in case you're looking for boxed socks for a gift. I highly recommend these. Betsey Johnson sock sizing often runs erratically. These are no exception, but are better than many of the other Betsey Johnson boxed sets in this regard. One pair seem to run small, although the rest seem fine. I have not yet washed them, but did try them all on. The socks are adorable, they feel comfortable and they'd make a great gift for someone (or for yourself). Some of them feel nicer than many of the other Betsey Johnson socks I have. These are not heavy socks. I wear a size nine shoe with a calf to match, and found they all fit comfortable with the exception of the small pair which still appears to be wearable (or will be given to a friend's daughter). The patterns make them perfect for anyone who likes nautical items. These socks are smoother than many other Betsey Johnson socks, in feel. I'm extremely pleased with this purchase. And, as usual, they're attractively gift-boxed.
on March 31, 2014
The patterns and colors are great, and the packaging was really nice. It would have made an excellent gift but of course I wasn't going to part with them. Unfortunately, they were a little snug for me (I do have big legs). There's not much stretch in the fabric, and they're not as soft as other socks like, for example, Alfani. The ruffle around the top makes them cut in a little more and they also don't seem to come up as high as they appear in the picture. I paid the price because they are Betsey Johnson and I love wearing them when my socks are visible because they're so cute, but they're definitely not an A+ in the comfort department.
5 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on November 29, 2014
I bought these because the colors and patterns were interesting. I have never bought Betsey Johnson products before, and my experience to date is not good. The socks pill before the first washing and only get worse.
If there is a pattern woven in the socks, you end up with lots of balled up threads inside the socks.
The dilemma becomes this: Do I attempt to cut the ball of thread and hope they aren't connected to some thread that will make the entire thing unravel or simply hope for the best?
I bought 4 sets of this brand, some ankles and some shorties. All disappointing. Too bad.
on December 14, 2017
I love these socks, they fit perfect on my 7.5 feet and they are comfortable when I wear them with my boots. Several compliments on these socks. I tried to order some more for gifts but they are out of them.
on April 26, 2016
I'm a size 10-11 medium/wide depending on the brand. These socks are perfect and so comfortable! Love all 7 pairs -- no huge bunches of irritating strings/threads on the insides of these (see photo)
review image
on November 30, 2016
Betsy Johnson has great socks! Perfect for my girl who goes to private school and socks are the way to go to express your creative self while wearing a Catholic school uniform.
on March 27, 2016
All very cute.
Comes in a nice gift box.
Comfy.
5 Stars!
review image
2 people found this helpful
on July 21, 2014
My boyfriend bought me betsey johnson socks for christmas and then we had to buy more because they were so fun and comfortable!

These are my go to socks and I already wore some holes through the christmas set because I wore them so frequently.

These socks have just enough cush to them that they keep my feet warm and comfy all dya!
on April 28, 2016
Gotta love Betsey! Honestly these are not the best guality sock but they are just fun! Nice package, gift boxed. No one will complain if you give them as a gift, I promise. Altogether just really cute.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.