Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Betsey Johnson Women's Out To Sea Crew Socks Gift Box 7-Pack
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM

on July 21, 2014
My boyfriend bought me betsey johnson socks for christmas and then we had to buy more because they were so fun and comfortable!

These are my go to socks and I already wore some holes through the christmas set because I wore them so frequently.

These socks have just enough cush to them that they keep my feet warm and comfy all dya!
on January 13, 2015
I bought these for my wife as a stocking stuffer for Christmas. So far she has tried to wear three pair and each has sprouted a hold along the toe line. Horrible quality. We had to throw them away.
on November 29, 2014
I bought these because the colors and patterns were interesting. I have never bought Betsey Johnson products before, and my experience to date is not good. The socks pill before the first washing and only get worse.
If there is a pattern woven in the socks, you end up with lots of balled up threads inside the socks.
The dilemma becomes this: Do I attempt to cut the ball of thread and hope they aren't connected to some thread that will make the entire thing unravel or simply hope for the best?
I bought 4 sets of this brand, some ankles and some shorties. All disappointing. Too bad.
on August 18, 2016
I cannot explain how much I love these socks. Every single design is adorable, but my favorite is the octopus pair.

Not only are the designs great, the socks are thick and soft and feel wonderful. Great quality to go with the great presentation. They show up in a cute little gift box! I might have to buy another set just to give to someone.
on December 11, 2012
These socks are so well made and the colors are fantastic!! I love them. They are comfy and cozy and add flair to any wardrobe. One or two pairs was tight around my calf (at the top of the sock) and I am average size (size 6 - 8, 5'4 inches)
on January 29, 2014
I am absolutely in love with my new socks.! The colors and patterns are as vibrant as they look in the pictures, are thicker than i expected and soft. Betsey Johnson, keeping girls' and women's feet warm and fashionable.!

I would suggest this product to any and every one.!
on January 18, 2015
They come in an attractive presentation/gift box. The socks are colorful and look like they would be fun to wear. As has been noted in other reviews, they are not comfortable, unfortunately. If I had to do it all over again, I would not have paid the high price for them and would have selected something else.
on January 7, 2015
I wear a size 6 shoe and these fit me perfectly. They seem as though they will easily stretch to fit a larger foot. The material is soft, comfortable, and the sock top fits just snug enough at the lower calf to stay up. I would recommend this product.
on April 9, 2015
Not sure these would be worth the original price, but I got them on an Amazon Lightning deal, and paid a fair price. They hold up well. Most of the time I end up poking my toe(s) through the ends eventually, but these are still intact, and don't even show wear signs yet. I love the fun colors and patterns too! :-)
on March 12, 2016
Betsey Johnson Women's Out To Sea Crew Socks Gift Box 7-Pack. I was having trouble finding nice quality socks. These are darn adorable! I have washed them and dried a couple pairs now, and worn several pair, and I'm super happy with the quality. Like you can see in the picture, they are longer, not the short ankle socks that show skin when you sit down. And the elastic on these are great, they stay up. I have kinda thin feet and these fit me great. They look like the picture, where the solid part of the sock is behind the heel and close to the back of the ankle. They are super comfortable, my feet didn't get sweaty being that they are not cotton. As expected with .Betsey Johnson its bold, fun fashion. Perfect socks to put your feet in bright colors and wild prints. The socks come packaged in a Betsey Johnson themed gift box and wrapped with a bow, making this the perfect present for any occasion, I ordered 4 sets for myself because the price was so great, now I went back and ordered 7 more sets of different styles for Easter gifts for my sisters because they are so cute and already pre~packaged gift prepared. And I will probably buy more in different styles for myself !! Also there isn't all kinds of strings inside of the socks from the colorful prints on the socks which is annoying when you generally try to put festive socks on.