Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 49 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 129 reviews
on February 4, 2014
These are not chicken jerky as you know it. My dog's love real jerky and these were fiber-like., I guess flavored like chicken? They are soft and break apart easily, very much like the consistency of cardboard. Not dehydrated whole chicken like they pass themselves off as. Very disappointed, they were costly. I kept trying, but they would lick them twice and walk away.
on March 16, 2014
I continue to search for dog treats that are made in the USA only and these are labeled as such. However, instead of dried chicken jerky, these treats are compressed with other ingredients. None of my 5 dogs will eat them so they're going in the trash. I do not recommend these dog treats.
on December 15, 2014
Junk!
on September 5, 2013
I had first given this product a bad review because it was not what I call "jerky" It was spongy and rather soft. My dog likes the hrad crunchy jerky and that is what I thought I was getting. On the pluse side it is made in the USA. the seller contacted me and offered me a different ptoduct that was more to my liking. She really worked at making me happy.
on February 18, 2014
They smell bad, my dogs really took to their new treats . I have three dogs two Chihuahuas, and a small older rescue 15 year Pepper who is soiled , rotten who really likes them., Good price, made here in the USA. I'm going to order more thank you Besty
on May 23, 2014
I wish there would be a certification that the chicken was from the USA....it would make me feel a lot better.
on September 3, 2013
My Dogs did not like it! I have 6 dogs and I couldn't even camoflage it in their dry food to get them to eat it. They picked out the Jerkey Chews and ate their food as normal. I thought Chicken Jerkey was Chicken Jerkey but I was Wrong. I could not Recomend this product to anyone that owns a dog.
on March 30, 2014
I was happy to see this product, since I won't feed my dogs Chinese food, or treats with additives I feel aren't OK for them. This was a really good deal on price. I see now that other retailers are stating to sell this and a few varieties of the same Betsy Farms jerky treats, so it will be interesting to see who sells for the best price. Oh yeah, the dogs love them too, but I do wish they were tougher, since I have one dog who just swallows them whole, while the one who normally chews the longest finishes hers in about 30 seconds.
This is soft but tears very easily, which is good. My picky Havanese seemed to love them initially and they are easy to make smaller. He has become very passive about these and uses them to be chased but does not eat them. I recommend one tries these made in USA treats as your dog may not be as picky as mine, I will not buy again as my dog no longer likes these, and I hope this helps someone.
on May 31, 2014
So i compared prices and should have known its not real jerky. My dog only likes real jerky no other treats will do and now im giving that bag away because he wont touch it. I guess my dog being picky isnt their fault but they could at least put a pic of the actual treat on there if not change the name

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.