Better Batter Original Blend Gluten-Free Flour, A Cup for Cup Alternative to Ordinary Flour, 5LB Pouch
|Price:||($0.34 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||Rice flour, brown rice flour, tapioca starch, potato starch, potato flour, pectin (lemon derivative), xanthan gum. Allergen Information: Top eleven free (wheat/gluten, dairy, fish, shellfish, peanut, treenut, soy, egg, mustard, sesame, sulfites). Produced in a top 11 free facility. See more|
|Product Dimensions||4 x 12 x 6 inches; 5 Pounds|
|Allergen Information||Gluten Free|
|Package Weight||2.6 Kilograms|
About this item
- 100% GLUTEN FREE FLOUR MIX: Perfect for gluten intolerant, vegetarian, vegan, keto and paleo lifestyles. Better Batter Gluten Free Flour also helps with the dietary requirements of celiac disease and is the perfect replacement for all purpose flour and wheat flour.
- ENJOY YOUR FAVORITE RECIPES: This Cup For Cup substitute for flour allows you to enjoy a gluten-free version of all your favorite recipes. From cakes, breads and muffins to pies, pizza and pasta - you can still create all of grandma's recipes!
- HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Including Rice and Brown Rice Flour, Tapioca Starch, Potato Starch, Potato Flour, Pectin and Xanthan Gum. Everything you need for a successful flour replacement in one box!
- STRICTLY ALLERGEN FRIENDLY! Including Wheat/Gluten, Dairy, Fish, Shellfish, Peanut, Treenut, Soy, Egg AND Mustard and Sesame. Better Batter Gluten Free Flour is GMO-free, GFCO, and GMF project verified. Certified kosher by the orthodox union (OU).
- OUR PROMISE: At Better Batter we believe in helping others. 10% of all earnings are donated to organizations in need. We believe that our award winning gluten-free flour can make a difference!
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsSize:5 Pound (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4 x 12 x 6 inches; 5 Pounds
- Item model number : 5lb flour
- UPC : 896439002018
- Manufacturer : Better Batter
- ASIN : B003CHUWQA
Best Sellers Rank:
#6,582 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #38 in Wheat Flours & Meals
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Rice flour, brown rice flour, tapioca starch, potato starch, potato flour, pectin (lemon derivative), xanthan gum. Allergen Information: Top eleven free (wheat/gluten, dairy, fish, shellfish, peanut, treenut, soy, egg, mustard, sesame, sulfites). Produced in a top 11 free facility.
Make your favorite foods, using your everyday recipes! Use our flour cup for cup in most traditional recipes.Yeast Breads (loaf): Double the liquid in regular recipe (if a recipe calls for 2 cups of liquid, add 4). Dough will be a batter. Beat for three minutes, instead of kneading. Let rise only once, in pans, and bake as directed.Shaped Yeast Breads: Increase the liquid by half (if a recipe calls for 2 cups of liquid, add 3). Beat for three minutes. Shape breads immediately, and let rise ...
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: From their website: "Our facility (and all of our products) are free of the top eleven most common allergens (milk, egg, peanut, tree nut, wheat, soy, fish, crustacean/shellfish, mustard, sesame, sulphites) and corn! Our products do not contain any dyes, artificial flavors, or preservatives." It does make excellent cookies. The rest of my family didn't even notice the cookies weren't GF, except for the color. The cookies look white and almost doughy, but are perfectly baked, crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside. I used the cookie recipe on the box. Excellent replacement and I am very happy.
By JeannieWeanie on May 15, 2017
Top reviews from other countries
Update: I have no idea why the price has gone up to now 50$ for 5lbs. Insanely expensive, I certainly won't be purchasing if it gets any more expensive...
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.