- File Size: 2449 KB
- Print Length: 228 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1988068274
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: GreenWords Media (September 26, 2017)
- Publication Date: September 26, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0755MZ6PS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#554,471 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #2338 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Contemporary
- #2486 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Western & Frontier
- #2742 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $10.00 (77%)
Better Than a Crown: A Christian Romance (Christmas in Montana Romance Book 3) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Never miss a new release from Catherine Bybee
Follow Catherine Bybee for new book notifications, email exclusives and more. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Another part of this story I really enjoyed was the adoption side story! The reason Levi is caring for his niece is that her parents are traveling to China to adopt a young girl. The twists and turns in their story line and the emotions Levi and his niece go through as a result were at times gut-wrenching but very real and very beautifully written.
I received a complimentary copy of this book from the author. I enjoyed it very much and definitely recommend you add it to your Christmas TBR list this year!
Other highlights of the tale (in random order to avoid spoilers): the symphony, brownies (yum!), a fancy restaurant, and two adorable Chinese girls!
Check out the entire series and enjoy all the excitement in Helena, Montana!
There is a strong message of forgiveness and it also deals with how to handle passion in a godly manner. There is also a great message about the importance of inner beauty.
This review was originally posted on Among the Reads (amongTheReads.net)
Love, second chances and God's help gives us a beautiful romance.
I loved Christmastime in Montana, all the characters and the storyline.
This novella is recommended for those who love romances and second chances.