- File Size: 2514 KB
- Print Length: 344 pages
- Publisher: Write Integrity Press (October 24, 2013)
- Publication Date: October 24, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00G5WJTOA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#911,569 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #2130 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Mystery & Suspense
- #2974 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Mystery & Suspense
- #3056 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Mystery & Suspense
|Print List Price:||$13.99|
Save $9.00 (64%)
Better than Revenge (Amazing Grace Series Book 2) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 344 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $1.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Better than Revenge (Amazing Grace Series Book 2)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Isabel “Issie” Putnam’s sole agenda was protecting her son, Cole, from the truth—and the man who wanted to take away from her the one thing that mattered to her most, just as he had taken something very precious from her eight years ago—something she could never get back. Michael wants to right an immense wrong, but will Issie be able to forgive him?
Issie’s family seemed to be working against her in favor of their own selfish desires, but Tom Jervis must be stopped. What did the family do to put Issie and Cole in more danger than ever, and could the family ever be reconciled?
Follow the heroine’s spiritual growth as this romantic suspense plot develops, and discover, as the author likes to note, that “God is in the details.”
On the last page, you finally exhale after holding your breath through thirty-one chapters of rightful and wrongful imprisonments, hatred, love, kidnappings, revenge, murders.... Well, you get the picture. Stories of redemption and reconcilliation warm your heart at the same time that it freezes every time the villain creeps out from under the pile of manure yet again.
I don't think I've ever read a book where the tension is stronger. Even knowing romantic suspense novels are supposed to have happy endings, you wonder page to page how this can happen in Issie's and Michael's lives. You'll have to read it to see what I mean.
Anyway, I did enjoy the story.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Mystery & Suspense
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Mystery & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Mystery & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Mystery & Suspense